***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

Mame Biram Diouf . Could see us going for him on loan maybe as a last minute deal ?

Id definately take him! Class player, just a shame he wont get a look-in at Utd. Him and Jela together would be :drool:

Leigh Griffiths allowed to leave on loan!

Anyone else think he may be worth a punt?? I reckon we'd have to offload Beattie first mind, which may be a problem.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7120232,00.html

Bit of an ugly fucker though! :pipe:

If he could keep up his Football Manager form then it's a yes from me.

Nathan Delfouneso on loan?

Giovanni Dos Santos on loan?

Gael Kakuta on loan?

Mame Biram Diouf on loan?

We need forward players with pace and good technique, we should be looking at these types of options, just like Weiss last season

Yes to all of these, although i don't think we have a shot at dos santos. I'm a big fan of Nathan Delfouneso, and he can also play on the wing which is apparently what we look for.

Likewise. Seemed to be at the heart of all that was going well for Aberdeen today.

Been a fan of him for a long time. Not many teenagers come to Ibrox and catch your eye twice.

He's obviously been working hard in the gym when he was injured because he's a lot more physically developed than he was a yet ago.

I'd love him at Ibrox and I think he'd only cost about a million quid too.

Been a fan of him for a long time. Not many teenagers come to Ibrox and catch your eye twice.

He's obviously been working hard in the gym when he was injured because he's a lot more physically developed than he was a yet ago.

I'd love him at Ibrox and I think he'd only cost about a million quid too.

You think? Yesterday was the first time I've seen him but based on that he looks easily worth it. Strong and quick with good technical ability and an eye for a pass.

You think? Yesterday was the first time I've seen him but based on that he looks easily worth it. Strong and quick with good technical ability and an eye for a pass.

They would say they wouldn't publically, but I believe that if the money was laid down in front of them they would struggle to turn it down.