What Bank

Ive spotted it in the Fixed Assets, which backs up that it is "owned" by Rangers however the lease in creditors does not add up to the dates you have given Bluedell.

The Land registry shows we took "ownership" in 2005 with a charge to PPG, however our lease creditors has been at circa £4m to £5m since at least 1999. Surely if we took this on at a later date and "financed" it then we would see a sharp increase in one of the years accounts. (tu)

Both the leasehold property and the lease have been in the accounts since 1995.

Perhaps the arrangement changed in 2005, with us leasing from PPG rather than the third party? I guess that there must have been some change at that stage but the land registry may have also shown us as owning it prior to that?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the leasehold property and the lease have been in the accounts since 1995.

Perhaps the arrangement changed in 2005, with us leasing from PPG rather than the third party? I guess that there must have been some change at that stage but the land registry may have also shown us as owning it prior to that?

Cheers Bluedell. Thanks for making some sense of the matter (tu)

:cheers:

My Dad says no matter what is on the docs, Rangers own a lease nothing more, also he has set me a new puzzle. Work out the relationship between Jordan Nominees, Wavetower and the directors of Wavetower, seems we will be in no doubt of the course we are heading once that is solved. :unsure:

My Dad says no matter what is on the docs, Rangers own a lease nothing more, also he has set me a new puzzle. Work out the relationship between Jordan Nominees, Wavetower and the directors of Wavetower, seems we will be in no doubt of the course we are heading once that is solved. :unsure:

Your dad seems a knowledgeable chap. Does he work at KDS accountancy and general takeover experts plc?

we own most of them do we not.

I think we do now.

Ive seen loads of different posting styles on RM, but ive never seen someone start posts with, My dad says .... My dad said that ....

I think we do now.

Ive seen loads of different posting styles on RM, but ive never seen someone start posts with, My dad says .... My dad said that ....

its a new one.

spangles 2bob beelin .

i would bet they are all the same person.

thats just daft.

There will be no current relationship between Jordan Nominees and Wavetower. Jordan Nominees would just be the company that owned the shell when Ellis "bought" it. There would be no on-going relationship.

Your dad seems a knowledgeable chap. Does he work at KDS accountancy and general takeover experts plc?

:D

its a new one.

spangles 2bob beelin .

i would bet they are all the same person.

Kindly leave me out of it my good fellow, I am popular enough for pointing out that we are far from debt free, a pot to piss in has still to be found [how far does £1 go} also that our leader never claimed we were debt free despite the erroneous AP briefing. All will be revealed :rolleyes: shortly 06/06/2011 allegedly. Wonder how or rather I don't wonder how Merchant Gemini Turnaround Fund is failing. :sherlock:

PS....jordans is that no a euphemism for big diddies... :lol:

Kindly leave me out of it my good fellow, I am popular enough for pointing out that we are far from debt free, a pot to piss in has still to be found [how far does £1 go} also that our leader never claimed we were debt free despite the erroneous AP briefing. All will be revealed :rolleyes: shortly 06/06/2011 allegedly. Wonder how or rather I don't wonder how Merchant Gemini Turnaround Fund is failing. :sherlock:

FFS thats the riddler back. For months you have posted shite and posted not one fact. How is SDM's PA getting on? She still giving the spangles duff info :sherlock:

Wonder what weird and wonderful shite you will bring up in the next few weeks :rolleyes:

FFS thats the riddler back. For months you have posted shite and posted not one fact. How is SDM's PA getting on? She still giving the spangles duff info :sherlock:

Wonder what weird and wonderful shite you will bring up in the next few weeks :rolleyes:

You should get a social life neebs, am awa tae the gowf, will leave you with SDM's title tune.

;)

You should get a social life neebs, am awa tae the gowf, will leave you with SDM's title tune.

;)

One does have a social life. Hence why i dont have to make shit up about the new Rangers owner. Can you refresh my memory as to what SDM's PA told you again :rolleyes:

i heard whytes profits are up 25%

http://www.jordans.co.uk/businessinformation/newcompanystartups.html

:lol:

One does have a social life. Hence why i dont have to make shit up about the new Rangers owner. Can you refresh my memory as to what SDM's PA told you again :rolleyes:

You will have to refresh my memory, I don't recall saying she told me anything, I will check back on you later, must attend to my social and golf calendar, such a hectic day to day life style. Am a wee bit drookit from this morn neebs, but a few haufs will get the central heating fired up.. ;)

A short call on 0131-317-7000 to the lovely Isobel, SDM's PA shall sooth your frayed nerves, although you may not appreciate the content.

I can tell you though that AJ and McKintyre are far from convinced, as to the veracity of matters, despite sources close to.... :sherlock:

No my Dad runs a large department of a national bank in Edinburgh.

Unless it's the Cleaning Department that your dad runs, it is inconceivable that he doesn't know the elementary role played by Jordan Nominees in company incorporations.

Ive spotted it in the Fixed Assets, which backs up that it is "owned" by Rangers however the lease in creditors does not add up to the dates you have given Bluedell.

The Land registry shows we took "ownership" in 2005 with a charge to PPG, however our lease creditors has been at circa £4m to £5m since at least 1999. Surely if we took this on at a later date and "financed" it then we would see a sharp increase in one of the years accounts. (tu)

We acquired the long lease in the year to May 1995 for £3.93m.