Craig Whyte

coyley91

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if hooper and izagayboy are on more than 10k a week id be very suprised. like someone said, you can pick up decent players for dcent wages. to the boy who inferred scunthorpe have the ability to pay higher wages than rangers and the scum- NAW.

if hooper and izagayboy are on more than 10k a week id be very suprised. like someone said, you can pick up decent players for dcent wages. to the boy who inferred scunthorpe have the ability to pay higher wages than rangers and the scum- NAW.

I think Hooper will be on a decent whack, Your not telling me a guy get transferred for 2.4 million and he's only getting paid ten grand a week.

i think we have to if we are going to make an assesment on how easy or hard it is to find bargains.

What about ki too wasn't he 1.8 million, These bargains aint looking so great.

yeah at least.

juarez was 4 million according to some papers.

The thing is our players being quoted have paid us back in terms of trophy's and success cant say that about their lot.

I think Hooper will be on a decent whack, Your not telling me a guy get transferred for 2.4 million and he's only getting paid ten grand a week.

yeah i cant see him being on much more tbh. i honestly dont believe he is one of their top earners (just now), he would have been on absolute peanuts at scunthorpe- did any other clubs even try to sign him??! i quite rate jim tbh but i just dont think someone coming from scunthorpe with 0 pl teams after him will be on a big wage. just emphasizing the point that decent players can be picked up for dcent wages. izagayboi was at some honduran club ffs and also previously had a failed trail at sum small side in england prior to his celtic move- theres no danger he'll be on a big wage at the scum, although i imagine he will be soon if they want to keep him.