Get serious....

Last couple of day's on here people have posted that we should go for the following -

Michael Owen

Scott Parker

Hargreaves

Hugo rodellega

roger Johnston

Seriously i've read less tripe on football rumours.com!

Apprciate they are only suggestions but anyone with the smallest knowledge of the game know they are well out or price range!

Last couple of day's on here people have posted that we should go for the following -

Michael Owen

Scott Parker

Hargreaves

Hugo rodellega

roger Johnston

Seriously i've read less tripe on football rumours.com!

Apprciate they are only suggestions but anyone with the smallest knowledge of the game know they are well out or price range!

Ok sorry mate.

Few of the cowdenbeath players have been released. We should get Archie Campbell to have a word with them :wink:

Ok sorry mate.

Few of the cowdenbeath players have been released. We should get Archie Campbell to have a word with them :wink:

I've herd that Spartans have released a few players too, their right back is ment to be the new maurice ross.

I've herd that Spartans have released a few players too, their right back is ment to be the new maurice ross.

Im in then! Get him signed. All he wants is someone to pay his mobile phone bill! Hes with Orange btw so thats a goer

Im in then! Get him signed. All he wants is someone to pay his mobile phone bill! Hes with Orange btw so thats a goer

Only thing holding us back is he is not allowed out the country, so he cant play in europe...

Brilliant more pointless suggestions.

What I'm sayin is why would someone honestly think we could attract someone like Scott Parker?.

70 grand plus with Arsenal & Liverpool chasing him?

Deluded tim talk that

70 grand. We have a new owner willing to pile in loads of ugandan dollars. 70 000 of them on Parker is a great deal

we dont want to go for all the best players to begin with, we will do it the Man City way, get the best of the rest, and then wait untill players want to come to us.

Tempt messi & ronaldo with the ugandian dollars then why stop at Parker?

Because we want Kaka. Hes not as good as he once was but at least hes a Protestant unlike those two kafliks. Remember we have a signing policy :wink:

so your basically sayin because you have posted more than me your right and I'm wrong?.

no, hes saying because its took you over a year to post more than 5 times, we dont know if your a deluded tim.