Get serious....

Funny how number of posts you make determines whether your a tim or no. Paranoia another tim trait!

look son you lurked for over a year (probably running back to your timmy masters reporting on what they "big bad people" are saying)

now you're running scared at the thought of your team finishing runners up in the league AGAIN becase mccoist will transform this rangers team into an even better league outfit

look son you lurked for over a year (probably running back to your timmy masters reporting on what they "big bad people" are saying)

now you're running scared at the thought of your team finishing runners up in the league AGAIN becase mccoist will transform this rangers team into an even better league outfit

Fuck me you really want to get a life lad.

Lurked about for a year haha your classic, just cause I'm no a virgin and got a life away from a keyboard unlike your self I'm a tim?.

Your a red face

Last couple of day's on here people have posted that we should go for the following -

Michael Owen

Scott Parker

Hargreaves

Hugo rodellega

roger Johnston

Seriously i've read less tripe on football rumours.com!

Apprciate they are only suggestions but anyone with the smallest knowledge of the game know they are well out or price range!

I think you need to relax, half the fun of the transfer season is discussing players, how they would fit in with your club, what they have done previously etc. Granted some suggestions are a not thought through all too much (like my zenden one) but we have money now and us bears havnt been able to get excited about a transfer window in a long time. Relax and in time we will get a feel for Allys buying style. There is nothing wrong with a few wild suggestions. :)