Alastair Johnston and Paul Murray Removed

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and yet you rubbish aj everytime he questions whyte. weird

If Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain were alive and Osama came out and said "you better watch that Saddam Hussain as he might be a threat to your existence" would it be reasonable to laugh at Osama and question his statements without assuming the default position of supporting Saddam ???? :sherlock:

If Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain were alive and Osama came out and said "you better watch that Saddam Hussain as he might be a threat to your existence" would it be reasonable to laugh at Osama and question his statements without assuming the default position of supporting Saddam ???? :sherlock:

if sadam told you about 9/11 would you just ignore him.

Really..

He is an 85 % stakeholder ina company and wants to get rid of a few directors, the fact he can't do that privately and quickly worries me....

You must be easily impressed.

As a listed company all changes at boardroom level have to be announced.

Whyte is removing any no matter how innefective, safeguards that the fans would have had on the board. It's a new dictatorship... believe it. (td)

Pish

He's merely removing the yes men from the previous owners regime.

Of course he's going to get shot of those behind the hostile bid and bring in his own team. He doesn't need any "enemies within"

We'll see very soon if Whyte comes up with the goods.

Some seem to be under the impression it's all a big kid-on where Whyte buys the club and then says Gotcha !! I'm skint.

He'll be found out within a month or so of the takeover and need to move to Mars.

I can't see the motivation for that.

Exactly. So you can see how disliking one does not automatically give support for another. Well done. (tu)

no disliking someone doesnt mean they are automatically wrong.

if boss rubbishes ajs concerns like it or not hes supporting whyte.

no disliking someone doesnt mean they are automatically wrong.

if boss rubbishes ajs concerns like it or not hes supporting whyte.

No I'm not. I'm rubbishing AJ. And I'm urging caution with Whyte. Are you deliberately being dense?

and there was no one to tell bain what to do, murray essentially fucked off back then

i have to say i though swsl was the only one crazy enough to think this. but i was wrong.

what we are saying is murray fucked of. and left bain to do whatever he wanted with rangers.

is that right.