Craig Brown warns 'Gers: Foster won't go cheap.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Done miles more for us than diouf.

Double standards with a lot of people.

To be fair though Diouf contributed more, scoring a couple of times. Without starting a big debate on Foster v Diouf, I know who i'd rather see back and he isn't White ...

OK, he won't go cheap, but will he go "cluck cluck"?

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Seriously though, are we really to believe that Aberdeen have a £0.5m defender that they felt they didn't need for last season as they finished in 9th place?

I would be upset if we signed him, but I hope either way he get's away from Aberdeen, a lot of fans won't accept him back.

I read an interview in the paper with him saying at the Jelavic overhead kick game at Pittodrie, he thought it was safer to park his car as far away from the stadium as possible and make his way to the game.

He obviously knows Aberdeen fans will be furious at him for trying to better his career and game, and it's a shame he's been made to feel he has to tread carefully.

Never a Rangers player never will be, if Clubfoot had been fit Foster would never have kicked a ball for us, it would be better to bring Darren Cole on this season than try and get Foster in.

Talk about absence makes the heart grow fonder. Rm goldfish memory strikes again. He had a couple of good games in Europe then a load of horrific ones in scotland

I hope Ally McCoist keeps well clear of Richard Foster. In a back four he is hopeless, his defending is poor, he is far too wasteful and he cannot deliver a final ball. The amount of times he just kicked the ball of the first man was embarrassing.

Aberdeen reserves are his level!

We have Whittaker, McMillan, Broadfoot and Cole who can all play right back...

Talk about absence makes the heart grow fonder. Rm goldfish memory strikes again. He had a couple of good games in Europe then a load of horrific ones in scotland

I can't really think of many games he played horrific.

First game against Hamilton he was grim, other than that, he wasn't a BAD player. Still wouldnt buy him though.