Andreas Granqvist

Granqvist is miles better than Bartley and Wilson, he would have been a fantastic signing

Really?

He hardly stood out when he bombed at Wigan and has hardly made a name for himself playing CB for Sweden so much so that Mellberg and Majstorovic get games before he does!

Decent player for a very average team.

Really?

He hardly stood out when he bombed at Wigan and has hardly made a name for himself playing CB for Sweden so much so that Mellberg and Majstorovic get games before he does!

this (tu)

Really?

would definitely rather sign him on a permanent than get Bartley/Wilson on loan

Granqvist is miles better than Bartley and Wilson, he would have been a fantastic signing

If you can't displace Daniel Majstorovic, I'd suggest Bartley and Wilson (players who have experience in the SPL) would be better signings.

He's an average defender overrated by our fans who think that because he's foreign that he must be better than a young British defender like Bartley or Wilson.

Dutch site saying something this morning about it, bad translation though..

Granqvist was also interest from Galatasaray and Glasgow Rangers, but the basket extractor would prefer to Italy want. Genoa, the number ten of last season, would be willing to ransom of two million euro

EDIT: No idea what Basket Extractor is supposed to mean :lol:

If you can't displace Daniel Majstorovic, I'd suggest Bartley and Wilson (players who have experience in the SPL) would be better signings.

He's an average defender overrated by our fans who think that because he's foreign that he must be better than a young British defender like Bartley or Wilson.

Don't know enough about this player to make judgement but Bartley and Wilson have played 19 SPL games between them including coming on as a sub, that's hardly experience.

Still more than Granqvist who doesn't exactly seem to be the most convincing.

As I said I know little of the player was just saying they are hardly experienced in the SPL. Kerkar has more experience in the SPL than him lol

Two million Euros I believe, pretty glad we didn't blow that on him to be honest.

2million euros would have been a brilliant deal?!

I didnt rate him that highly but £1.5 would have been great business!