Do you think this is restricted to Glasgow

TheLawMan

Ive noticed more and more the fickle nature of both sets of fans in Glasgow.

STV Headline

"Takeover will not happen"

Reaction

"See they tims that control STV, they just talk pure anti-rangers shite and lie aw the time. Dont believe a word the Timmy media say"

STV Headline 2 weeks later

"Rangers due to get £2 million from Adam sale"

Reaction

"Superb, i would buy Goodwillie and Hemed with the money, the tims will be sick"

Record Headline

"McCoist to get £12m warchest"

Reactions

"GIRFUY Timmy. Tax case is gone. New owner in place. £12m to spend. 4 in a row, here we go"

Record Headline 2 weeks later

"Rangers no money to spend"

Reaction

"See they tims that run the Daily Rebel, they just talk pure anti-rangers shite and lie aw the time. Dont believe a word the Timmy phress say"

:D

Do you think Stoke and Port Vale fans do this as well with the Stoke gazzete ? :BELM:

Personally, I think it's because someone breaks the news... people think it isn't true, then another comes out and says the same whilst some other place releases a story a day or so later scraping it with some load of pish.

Reporting inconsistency.

:lol:

Both Rangers and Celtic fans say there is an agenda against them from the media.

The only real media bias IMO is the BBC, its so blatantly obvious that they are bias against us.

I can see where you are coming from tho.

Personally, I think it's because someone breaks the news... people think it isn't true, then another comes out and says the same whilst some other place releases a story a day or so later scraping it with some load of pish.

Reporting inconsistency.

I think youve missed my point. :lol:

doh<cr>

We knew we were getting a cut of the Adam money, we didnt need rhags to tell us and we knew we had money to spend in the summer, we didnt need the rhags to tell us that either. What a stupid thread.

Not anywhere near as stupid as someone saying "Walter Smith must go, Im no going back to support my team anymore" im sure most would agree. :sherlock:

Ive noticed more and more the fickle nature of both sets of fans in Glasgow.

Fickle? Not at all - it's all logic.

For example, Kris 'fat useless cunt' Commoner. When we were in for him I thought he'd be a good acquisition. He instead signed for the 666fc and I had to accept that I was, in fact, completely wrong.

He is, of course, utter shite. Being a fitba fan is truly great.

Fickle? Not at all - it's all logic.

For example, Kris 'fat useless cunt' Commoner. When we were in for him I thought he'd be a good acquisition. He instead signed for the 666fc and I had to accept that I was, in fact, completely wrong.

He is, of course, utter shite. Being a fitba fan is truly great.

:D