Human Rights group oppose anti-sectarian legislation!

Guest Andypendek

None of those people will be dismissed, as they are professionals and as such not the target of this legislation.

The authorities would abuse this new legislation. In a police cell with two black-clad liars is a long way from freedom if this goes through... Stop this illiberal move NOW.

To this end, I have SIGNED.

Thanks to the OP for the link.

i believe that there should be anti sectarian legislation, but this must not be singled out as a football issue. This is a Scottish Society problem that needs educational resource and not just threats of jail. Its all a bit too soon and any legisalation must be absolutely clear. Ive still not signed the petition as it is a step in the right direction.

I posted this shocker of a story in the Debating Chamber last week but I feel it is relevant given the way things are heading within our own society at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epGW4eaFOuE&feature=player_embedded

In the 20s America defaulted on their national debt.

All owed to European banks who funded BOTH sides of the civil war (plenty of evidence to say they started it aswell).

The IMF handles the recovery of that debt through the IRS. 95%of all tax goes to national debt and not back to the state.

Anyway, when America defaulted they placed the land, the resources and the PEOPLE (their kids, grandkids, great grandkids....) up as collaterol.

Same with most western nations with a ruling elite or monarchy of some kind.

People were writing books about bankers and their schemes 100s of years ago.