Allan McGregor and Steven Davis Not For Sale

Broxi1872

OT

I saw the kaiser yesterday at the petrol station at gartnavel.

He fair likes his cardigans :D

I met him before a game a few seasons back and asked for a photo ans he walked inside and said he would be back out so me and my mate waited outside on him. He never came back and some old cunt came out and told us to piss off :lol:

i fear that if Villa come in with good offers forthese player that we will accept and put it in the hand of the players and the lure of the EPL and the money will be too great like most of the other post I say get these boys tied down to the contracts they deserve. We need to build around these players lets start spending some of this money Mr Whyte has been banging on about.

If a bid of £10m came in for McGregor I think Ally should take it. In Alexander, rangers would still have the best keeper in Scotland. £10m could improve our squad greatly.

Good..... 2 Players we could not afford to lose. Dont get me wrong though, Neil Alexander is a good substitute but McGregor is Consistent. If we lost Davis, then Rangers would seriously struggle to retain the title imo, Hes too inspirational.

When the likes of Glenn Whelan, Rory Delap, Dean Whitehead, Karl Henry, David Edwards, Hendry Thomas, Keith Southern, Radoslav Kovac, Jonathan Spector, Keith Andrews, Dickson Etuhu get regular games in the EPL, it really is incredible that no one has taken a punt on Davis over the last 3 years

5 year contract is a must