Journalist Exposing Fares Treatment Of Rangers

My link

Thursday, 23 June 2011

FARE'S PIARA POWAR AND CELTIC-Exclusive

PIARA POWAR today stands accused of having paid employment links which lead to…

CELTIC!

Powar is the paid chief executive of the highly controversial and extremely secretive FARE organisation.

And it was on Piara Powar’s say-so that FARE launched an undercover operation which targeted Rangers.

I have already revealed that Powar’s flat refusal to reveal the identity of whoever acted on FARE’s behalf, and which led to Rangers being charged by UEFA, has sparked fears the Ibrox club could have been the victims of entrapment by an agent provocateur.

Now I have been handed a dossier which indicates Powar is implicated in a paper trail of companies which leads to…

CELTIC!

For as well as being paid as FARE’s chief executive, it is believed Piara Powar also banks a fee for acting as an ambassador for an company called, Onside.

This has been pointed out before, as is the fact that Onside is a subsidiary of another group, called Milestone.

It has also been pointed out in the past that one of the directors of Milestone is one, Brett, J Desmond. He is the son of Celtic owner, Dermott Desmond.

Until this point in the paper trail there appears no direct link which would disqualify Piara Powar’s FARE from acting against Rangers.

However, there is now a claim that the shares Brett J Desmond owns in Milestone are held by a company known as Aurum nominees.

And the further allegation is that Aurum Nominees hold nearly ONE MILLION shares in….

CELTIC!

If that is the case, then Piara Powar should have made all of this known to UEFA.

There are other questions which Piara Powar has to answer.

One of them is just how was it decided to launch an undercover operation against Rangers in Eindhoven?

What prompted it?

Who made the decision?

Did FARE consult UEFA?

Did UEFA instigate the whole thing?

These are questions the new regime at Ibrox may like to find the answers to.

And if UEFA did not set the ball rolling, they are also questions the European governing body may like to consider.

Especially with the allegations of a paper trail which leads from Piara Powar, through his paid employment, all the way back to…

CELTIC!

It really is amazing that with limited searching on the internet at the time this 1st came out that I a novice could find links with Dermot Desmonds son and PIARA Powar.

Yet no Major newspaper or phone in has exposed this.

I wonder if they will sit on their hands with this new news I say new The wiessman posted the info 2 days ago yet nothing in the papers.

never heard that one before yawn

It makes a difference though. Leggat's blog preaches to the converted. If it was a journalist in a paper then somebody else might actually read it. As it stands, I don't see this article making much impact.

And you can do better ...dick.

I'm not sure that I can.

So you don't find the title misleading? Here I was thinking that some newspaper had published an expose on FARE and it turned out to be Leggat. Not saying I don't believe him, but he's not who I expect when someone says journalist and I don't think anyone who doesn't already agree with his position reads him.

I see its the usual pillow biters trying to rubbish this article by Leggat.

Another good read.

He could have just said "Leggat Exposes Fares Treatment Of Rangers". We all know who he is.

I'm not sure that I can.

So you don't find the title misleading? Here I was thinking that some newspaper had published an expose on FARE and it turned out to be Leggat. Not saying I don't believe him, but he's not who I expect when someone says journalist and I don't think anyone who doesn't already agree with his position reads him.

So what is Leggat then if he's not a journalist?

Shows you how much you know. Picking holes in the only guy in journalism with the balls to write on the subjects other moral cowards refuse to touch.

So what is Leggat then if he's not a journalist?

Shows you how much you know. Picking holes in the only guy in journalism with the balls to write on the subjects other moral cowards refuse to touch.

I'd call him a blogger.

Whenever there's a Leggat article on here people say "Leggat say this", "Leggat says that". They never say "Journalist says this". I was expectig something different from the title.

I'm not sure that I can.

Oh and another thing...why isn't a tabloid or a broadsheet writing about this and pointing out that there MAY BE a case for FARE to answer?

Why is no single journalist prepared to write something similar and at least invoke responses to these questions.

Why is it left to Leggat to write about it on a blog?

Oh and another thing...why isn't a tabloid or a broadsheet writing about this and pointing out that there MAY BE a case for FARE to answer?

Why is no single journalist prepared to write something similar and at least invoke responses to these questions.

That's a good question.

I'd call him a blogger.

Whenever there's a Leggat article on here people say "Leggat say this", "Leggat says that". They never say "Journalist says this". I was expectig something different from the title.

Your picking faults for no reason. Why is it when someone has something to say about Rangers that is positive do we always get the same responses on here.

Probably because the case in question is closed, as Rangers, once again, couldn't be arsed to appeal the original decision. They will have this information and are the only ones with enough clout to use it effectively. I won't hold my breath.

Your picking faults for no reason. Why is it when someone has something to say about Rangers that is positive do we always get the same responses on here.

I can't answer your question. But the reason why I'm picking faults is because I was expecting something that it wasn't. I wish a mainstream journalist would find something out about FARE because then it might make a difference.

Cause this place is full of self loathing Rangers fans that have Guilt complexes cause they have bought into the mhedias anti Rangers propaganda.

I'd call him a blogger.

Well i would call a person who still writes for a newspaper a journalist. Pedantic but hey ho.

And it is to his credit that he has the testicular fortitude to write about such subjects in the face of death threats and bomb threats.

However yet again you have to ask the question why this has not been reported despite it being widely known...ogh that's right bomb threats are only credible when made against Roman Catholics.

His articles may lack the cutting edge and intellect of a McIlvanney and the flow of a Crampsey but none the less they are vital in the kind of dirty war we are now engaged in.

I can't answer your question. But the reason why I'm picking faults is because I was expecting something that it wasn't. I wish a mainstream journalist would find something out about FARE because then it might make a difference.

Listen you Leggat has been/is a Journalist longer than he has been a blogger. Get it straight.