Fifa Women's World Cup - Germany 2011

Ouch, always makes my eyes water, seeing somebody get hit on the nose. What happened, did somebodys sports bra snap?

Read the post 2 above you.

It was Sinclair for Canada who had her nose broken. She stayed on though and ended up scoring a stunning free kick.

Ouch, always makes my eyes water, seeing somebody get hit on the nose. What happened, did somebodys sports bra snap?

No she got an elbow to the face and kept playing/scored a goal on a free kick...actually. Don't you belong in the wrestling thread or something...:D

No she got an elbow to the face and kept playing/scored a goal on a free kick...actually. Don't you belong in the wrestling thread or something...:D

I'm only messing with you. Never been in the wrestling thread, I don't intend to either.

Enjoy the rest of the tournament :001:

"oh did my sports bra snap?.....no but my wallet strap did. brb gonna drive away in my mercedes and laugh at you"

canstock2402695.png

Says the english games are on bbc online. Highlights on bbc2, not sure if it is just the english games or the whole tournament.

At lot of the girls have good technique and skill, not watched that much woman's football but I doesn't get shown over here. Woman's football is okay with me. Of course there is always going to be a part of me that watches it because I enjoy bouncing boobs but I don't see why I can't also enjoy their footballing talent as well.

I really enjoyed today's game.

Both team's played some really nice stuff, I can't wait to watch some more matches from this cup if most of them are as good as today.

Germany look really good but Canada looked good as well.

Much better than your average SPL match.