Fifa Women's World Cup - Germany 2011

Some lookers in the England squad IIRC , where are the official match threads with pics of the line ups ? poor show BD i expect better

I put up a link with all the teams..u have to find it lol

Here is the link for all things England :P Supposed to be good..but not as good as Usa ..Germany or Japan.

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/teams/team=1883720/index.html

:D

Some lookers in the England squad IIRC , where are the official match threads with pics of the line ups ? poor show BD i expect better

also you only want pics of the good looking ones..what about the japanese team ..they all look like dudes..or the german ones that are built like farmers :lol::P

I really enjoyed today's game.

Both team's played some really nice stuff, I can't wait to watch some more matches from this cup if most of them are as good as today.

Germany look really good but Canada looked good as well.

Much better than your average SPL match.

all over the news this morning was how sinclair kept playing with her broken nose :lol: glad she got a goal like that!

also you only want pics of the good looking ones..what about the japanese team ..they all look like dudes..or the german ones that are built like farmers :lol::P

Who said that ;) , there are a couple of Germans IIRC :lol: im not really into asians tbh the odd one aint bad but thats it tbh .

As for your other post :

i believe IIRC that the Germans have won the last 2 WC and also IIRC Japan were the last beaten finalists :unsure: may have been the Yanks , been a while since i Watched the ladies , are Sweden in it ?

Who said that ;) , there are a couple of Germans IIRC :lol: im not really into asians tbh the odd one aint bad but thats it tbh .

As for your other post :

i believe IIRC that the Germans have won the last 2 WC and also IIRC Japan were the last beaten finalists :unsure: may have been the Yanks , been a while since i Watched the ladies , are Sweden in it ?

Yes Sweden are...

Germans have won the past 2 cups ..with Japan and USA close This year the teams to watch out for..Germany, Japan, USA and France .. Canada rates 6 in the world and England 10. All promising teams :)