A Double Possible Transfer Poulsen And El Zhar

bluebear75

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers dunny , your murmurings are worth more than most people's dead Certs tbh :)

Hope you all know me by know, I would post on here in 10 seconds if I hear anything, I posted bits n pieces about stuff their doing to the brox, but to be honest they have shut up shop on the transfer front, telling nobody nuthin, probably a good thing to be honest, but no for me lol !!

If anyone shows up at MP ill let you know, on the other hand Mumourings not confirmed is that Cuellar, Goodwillie & Jamie Murphy are all goin to sign, but well see ! Fleck also may go to Utd !

Getting back to that bassa Conway, Super Ally thought he was signing for us, so thats why i did !!

All you did was post OUR intentions mate. If a player or club changes their mind thats not your fault, or your sources. It was true as of you posting it. Good enough for me buddy.

Glad to here that we havent given up on Cuellar. I just got the feeling from his interview were he essentially rubbished his own agent that this was inevitable. Assuming we have the money required. Which is also why I believe we are being frugal with our funds. No use blowing the budget only for him or others to become available.

I hope Fleck does go to UTD. Or anywhere for that matter. He needs first team football. Really hope its just a loan though cos I think he could do a job for us.

(tu) i still think we will get goodwillie

Hope you all know me by know, I would post on here in 10 seconds if I hear anything, I posted bits n pieces about stuff their doing to the brox, but to be honest they have shut up shop on the transfer front, telling nobody nuthin, probably a good thing to be honest, but no for me lol !!

If anyone shows up at MP ill let you know, on the other hand Mumourings not confirmed is that Cuellar, Goodwillie & Jamie Murphy are all goin to sign, but well see ! Fleck also may go to Utd !

Getting back to that bassa Conway, Super Ally thought he was signing for us, so thats why i did !!

Any idea if if Fleck would be going to Utd on loan or permenantely mate?

I know it's only a rumour but a year on loan to another SPL club might be just what he needs.

I can just imagine Dunny everytime he logs in and his PM Box flashes open.

"Wtf dae these nosey basturts want noo"? :lol:

A laugh right !! GOD put my boys life on it.....

I text my big pal over at MP and it said '' gony give me some info, im desparate, need something !!!!!! '' hahahaha

no got one back yet, no news is good news !! well for a while !

Any idea if if Fleck would be going to Utd on loan or permenantely mate?

I know it's only a rumour but a year on loan to another SPL club might be just what he needs.

It was only in a convo wasnt confirmed, but my mate said, Fleck could be part of the Goodwillie deal, on permanent basis.

Hope myself it is true, I would never ever slag a Rangers player, but in my opinion, I have absolutely no idea what anyone never mind the Rangers management team see in Fleck, Although the boys at Murray park say he plays beside Jelavic and they are excellent training together, but lets be honest, Jelavic could make my granny look good.

It was only in a convo wasnt confirmed, but my mate said, Fleck could be part of the Goodwillie deal, on permanent basis.

Hope myself it is true, I would never ever slag a Rangers player, but in my opinion, I have absolutely no idea what anyone never mind the Rangers management team see in Fleck, Although the boys at Murray park say he plays beside Jelavic and they are excellent training together, but lets be honest, Jelavic could make my granny look good.

I've always thought if he were to play 5 or 6 games in the hole then he would be a cracking player for us. He certainly isn't a left winger anyway. If we were to get Goodwillie he would be even further down the pecking so i wouldn't be surprised if he did go, i would prefer it to be a loan tho.

I Dont think it, just what ive been hearing !! You a well fan ? lol BTW Gillete u love disagreeing with folk eh?

I only disagree with things I think arent right mate, I dont do it to be a dick

I work as a coach for mwell and know that coisty doesn't rate him

As I said Poulsen fancies copenhagen and is no longer thinking about Rangers.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Liverpool-flop-Christian-Poulsen-set-2-5m-move-home-Denmark-with-FC-Copenhagen-article766037.html

We defo enquired about Konchesky before he went to Leicester.

Will speak with my cousin over the weekend and find out anything on El Zhar or anything else concerning us.

:lol: Bit of a little joke, what's up?

I am just surprised it has been left. Joke or not, those who see it and are not in the know about the joke, will end up thinking personal abuse is tolerated on here.

I'll get ma coat

As well as being a Rangers supporter, i also am a Liverpool fan and i seriously hope neither of these players end up at Ibrox, they won't add anything to Rangers, Poulsen is very very slow his passing is awful and nearly always backwards or sideways he is on a large wage, El Zhar was seen by Rafa as a bit of a super sub mainly because he has pace and is quite direct but he hasn't got much game awareness to go with his pace, final ball isn't great and is rumoured be on £40k a week. After watching these 2 jokers play for Liverpool i have no interest in now seeing them in a Rangers shirt.