Anyone Else Feel Like

we are panic buying since there is only 3 weeks before the start of the season , thats 3 players in one day that we have been linked with that we had no idea about surely if we had done some research into the players the media would have picked up on it , seems to me we are just going after anyone with the hope of getting some numbers in .

Whats the general feeling here guys ?

Come on guys , far too positive on here now you have tipped the balance way too far again , i'm merely giving you a big platform to continue your constant digs at the club , board , Ally and all things that are great about our club come on , no takers today ?

seems to be soo many of you as well , oh well , lets hope you stay positive

You're not cut out for angling, it would seem. Who are the three players we've signed anyway?

Who said we had signed them ? Edit: i've spotted my poor use of the English language i'll change it :doh:

Nah not cut out for angling but it's keeping the moaners away , well except the stubborn ones ;)

Who said we had signed them ? Edit: i've spotted my poor use of the English language i'll change it :doh:

Nah not cut out for angling but it's keeping the moaners away , well except the stubborn ones ;)

Some of them have to stick around to ensure a modicum of balance and that there's no 'poor use of the English language'! :D

Not panic buying, the window opened like 3 days ago ffs :lol:

Anyway there's a rumour (daily record) that rangers knew nothing about the spurs players and they won't be coming, take from that what you will