Ally Must Go......

at very least.

as i said earlier we lost the countries top scorer and top goal maker from last years campaign. our defence wasnt really good enough last year to start with.

time for that front loading.

Front to back needs strengthened!

Defenders (3) and a central midfielder, one who can play alongside Davis, a left midfielder/winger and striker are a must!

The Kerkar's, Broadfoot's, Healy's, McCulloch's... of this squad wont do, we need quality!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care if it's pre season, it's embarrassing that the champions of Scotland got humped off shite

Och, get over it.

McCoist will know, and has known for a while, the quality needed for the squad.

Front to back needs strengthened!

Defenders (3) and a central midfielder, one who can play alongside Davis, a left midfielder/winger and striker are a must!

The Kerkar's, Broadfoot's, Healy's, McCulloch's... of this squad wont do, we need quality!

agreed

agreed

David Weir needs replaced. There is absolutelty no need for him being in team!

We need two centre backs, should Bougherra leave, then three. Broadfoot, Weir and McCulloch in the same side :anguish:

Ricky Foster for 150k would be a good deal.

Played well for us most of the time and had some cracking performances in Europe.

Decent cover for both full backs for 150k.

Eremenko for nothing would be a great deal aswell and we have got a midfielder and a defender in while only using 150k.

Played well for us most of the time and had some cracking performances in Europe.

Eremenko for nothing would be a great deal aswell and we have got a midfielder and a defender in while only using 150k.

Absolutely, no to both.

P.S Foster for £150k?! He's their Captain.

Absolutely, no to both.

P.S Foster for £150k?! He's their Captain.

Our fans complain about needing more cover.

Who could we get for 150k who is better than Foster ? he can cover both left and right back and proved last season he is a more than capable back up.

Eremenko on a free ? why on earth would someone reject that. If it was for the 1million price tag which was quoted then definetly no but he would be a great signing for 1million.

And im sure Foster had a 150k price tag put on him, if im wrong then sorry but even then I would pay around 250k for the lad.

Not the best player in the world but he is good backup to have.

Its an improvement on Broadfoot, Perry and Foster! Not sure will see anything better brought in tbh.

If we can't do better than that then we must be fucking blind!

We need better than 'an improvement' on the likes of Weir, Edu, McCulloch, Broadfoot, Healy, McMillan, Kerkar...

Foster :lol: We have enough shite in defence without adding more.

Were you not wanting Lee Wallace ?

Wallace and Foster, both would be back up...one would go for around 1million and the other around 250k.

One has already played for us and won MOTM awards in the Champions League and one is a crock who isnt that great.

Name some full backs who we could get for cheap as cover ?

People need to remember we need around 6 or 7 players with around 5million to spend.

If we can't do better than that then we must be fucking blind!

We need better than 'an improvement' on the likes of Weir, Edu, McCulloch, Broadfoot, Healy, McMillan, Kerkar...

We can dream, we have shown nothing to suggest we can find better. How predictable are the links to Bartley, Wilson and Cuellar? :( Any fan could have went for them. Wilson is the possibly the most realistic and i am not even sure he is good enough for what we need.

Our fans complain about needing more cover.

Who could we get for 150k who is better than Foster ? he can cover both left and right back and proved last season he is a more than capable back up.

Eremenko on a free ? why on earth would someone reject that. If it was for the 1million price tag which was quoted then definetly no but he would be a great signing for 1million.

And im sure Foster had a 150k price tag put on him, if im wrong then sorry but even then I would pay around 250k for the lad.

Not the best player in the world but he is good backup to have.

No, not really. I think we have the cover, it's the quality we need now.

You will not get Foster for 150k and I'll tell you that right now. He isn't good enough anyway.

Because he's a fat, lazy and someone who went into hiding for large periods of games for Kilmarnock let alone The Rangers, he also would demand stupid wages.

Were you not wanting Lee Wallace ?

Wallace and Foster, both would be back up...one would go for around 1million and the other around 250k.

One has already played for us and won MOTM awards in the Champions League and one is a crock who isnt that great.

Name some full backs who we could get for cheap as cover ?

People need to remember we need around 6 or 7 players with around 5million to spend.

Yes, Scotland international Wallace. Lee Wallace if signed would not be back up, he would be our long term left back, possibly left winger knowing how we like to play players out of position. Its my opinion and the Scotland managers that he is better than Foster, by a distance. As much as i would like Wallace, i agree with Muff, we could also do better than Wallace but scouting is not our forte.

Imo there is no comparison. Foster did prove one thing, he is shite and not upto the job.

We wont be getting anything close to 6 or 7 players and what happened to the Adam money on top of the minimum £5m promised and a shit load of front ending if Ally wanted it? Money was no object before players started knocking us back!

No offense Paul, you are a decent poster on here but stick your Foster suggestion up your arse in the nicest possible way. (tu)

No, not really. I think we have the cover, it's the quality we need now.

You will not get Foster for 150k and I'll tell you that right now. He isn't good enough anyway.

Because he's a fat, lazy and someone who went into hiding for large periods of games for Kilmarnock let alone The Rangers, he also would demand stupid wages.

Look at our bench...we have such a small squad.

Our best 11 is more than capable.

McGregor

Whittaker-Boogie-(New)-Papac

Ortiz-Davis-(New)-Naismith

Jelavic-(New)

That would do me so realistically we are needing around 3 players to come into the first team and 3/4 players added to the squad with around 5-6million.

Thats why a player like Foster who would only act as backup would be a good signing if we could get him on the cheap.

I have no idea the sort of wages he would command but I dont reckon it would be more than 10k a week but its your opinion, I reckon Eremenko on a free would be ideal.

Foster?

was always an average player for us,infact a liability at times.in which many people were cut down for saying on here including myself. So it's a no :rolleyes:

Look at our bench...we have such a small squad.

Our best 11 is more than capable.

McGregor

Whittaker-Boogie-(New)-(New)

Ortiz-Davis-(New)-Naismith

Jelavic-(New)

That would do me so realistically we are needing around 3 players to come into the first team and 3/4 players added to the squad with around 5-6million.

Thats why a player like Foster who would only act as backup would be a good signing if we could get him on the cheap.

I have no idea the sort of wages he would command but I dont reckon it would be more than 10k a week but its your opinion, I reckon Eremenko on a free would be ideal.

4 new players for me into the first team, make that 5 if Bougherra leaves.

Then our bench is fine : Lafferty, Edu, McCulloch, Hutton, Ness, Broadfoot, Wylde, Cole, Healy Fleck.