*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Been off gambling for 6 weeks until this weekend, was spending a ridiculous amount of money on the machines. But was missing the coopsy action. Been in this thread everyday umpteen times just never posted been torture :lol:

Well done lads on your good runs (tu), I see the doubles, singles route is working well.

This weekend I wasted 40quid on a few accys. Then today I put on this BTS:

Besiktas

Hoffenheim

Gil Vicente

PSV

Feriense (Last Min)

Spurs (Last Min)

£156 for £5. Delighted :D

Now gonna use the £60 to try build up like JRod n that. See how I go with that.

Inter 4\6

Real-2.5 1\1

Rennes (DNB) 5\6

£50 for £10.

Good Luck Lads :)

Now gonna use the £60 to try build up like JRod n that. See how I go with that.

Well in Billyboy11 good to see a return to form.

I will have a lucky escape this weekend if Madrid win -1 tonight by only taking a minimum hit of around 30 from what I've built up.

Got greedy by placing too many teams. Looking for good value singles and doubles round about EVS seems to be the best route for me just now.

And good luck for tonight (tu)

Well in Billyboy11 good to see a return to form.

I will have a lucky escape this weekend if Madrid win -1 tonight by only taking a minimum hit of around 30 from what I've built up.

Got greedy by placing too many teams. Looking for good value singles and doubles round about EVS seems to be the best route for me just now.

And good luck for tonight (tu)

Cheers mate, humped awready but haha. Aye a figure if a try and study the games in detail then its an investment on 1 maybe 2 games instead of just random favourites. Not gonna win all the time but if its just singles then its easier.

Good luck yerself aswell (tu)

Cheers mate, humped awready but haha. Aye a figure if a try and study the games in detail then its an investment on 1 maybe 2 games instead of just random favourites. Not gonna win all the time but if its just singles then its easier.

Good luck yerself aswell (tu)

What site do you use? Bet 365 is ridiculously easy to study form with their head to head stats for pretty much every fixture.

Of course it won't cover injuries, suspensions and all that but it's a good way of picking out some results (tu)

If Real can keep going and see that out I'll be down £30 roughly for the weekend and still £45ish up for the last 8 days.

8 days clean *no deposits* :lol:

I'm on singles and doubles now.

Maybe the odd £3 on a five fold.

Want 3 more goals in the Madrid game, big ask?

2 in the second half should be about right. You still keeping to the overs? The dijon game last night was the only one out of 5 to do ma accy.

What site do you use? Bet 365 is ridiculously easy to study form with their head to head stats for pretty much every fixture.

Of course it won't cover injuries, suspensions and all that but it's a good way of picking out some results (tu)

If Real can keep going and see that out I'll be down £30 roughly for the weekend and still £45ish up for the last 8 days.

8 days clean *no deposits* :lol:

Aye on laptop I use 365 for form n that. But soccerstats on the blackberry is a good sight aswell.

Real should see you through tonight anyways.

2 in the second half should be about right. You still keeping to the overs? The dijon game last night was the only one out of 5 to do ma accy.

Yeah mate. Doing a bit of studying before I bet and find I'm winning more but when I've not bothered my arse to study this week I've won fuckawl! :lol:

Unlucky mate.

Jupilier League tomorrow, full card (tu)