Top 3 Strikers In The Epl

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you being serious?

Have you seen how often Van Persie hits the ball over the bar? He is more aboout power than technique.

My three picks would be Drogba, Tevez and Rooney. Not sure what order I would have them in because all three have different traits. Suarez could make the top 3 in the next couple of seasons.

I am being serious.

Can't remember him hitting it over the bar often at all, unless you're talking about set pieces which he is actually terrible at.

He is amazing at getting shots away - low, hard, on-target, both feet, volley, half volley. Just a shame he can never get a full season in....

Wayne Rooney. Best player in the Premiership.

Didier Drogba. Unplayable when he's at the top of his game.

Fernando Torres. When he's on the very top of his game, he's probably the best striker in the world.

:anguish:

1. Didier Drogba

2. Wayne Rooney

3. Carlos Tevez

however, I see Drogba going a bit downhill very soon, wasn't as good last season as the previous and will only get worse from now on :(

You put Drogba as the best :lol:

LAWL

Drogba shits all over Suarez :lol:

top goal scorer two seasons ago without taking penalties which Rooney did, what's Suarez done? Score 4 goals last season albeit for half the season

I am being serious.

Can't remember him hitting it over the bar often at all, unless you're talking about set pieces which he is actually terrible at.

He is amazing at getting shots away - low, hard, on-target, both feet, volley, half volley. Just a shame he can never get a full season in....

RVP hasnt got a right foot :lol:

Drogba shits all over Suarez :lol:

top goal scorer two seasons ago without taking penalties which Rooney did, what's Suarez done? Score 4 goals last season albeit for half the season

Suarez repeatedly raped defences last season, and his link-up play is terrific, he could perhaps have had more goals, but he has just come to a totally new league and bedding down in a Liverpool side which had just come through some of its darkest days, he's a cracking striker, and I fancy him to do well next season. He was man of the match vs Man Utd, the champions just couldn't handle him, that alone shows you his quality.

Suarez repeatedly raped defences last season, and his link-up play is terrific, he could perhaps have had more goals, but he has just come to a totally new league and bedding down in a Liverpool side which had just come through some of its darkest days, he's a cracking striker, and I fancy him to do well next season. He was man of the match vs Man Utd, the champions just couldn't handle him, that alone shows you his quality.

still not one of the best three strikers in the EPL IMO