Any Bears Going Over To Malmo?

OrangeBurn

i wont be going and if anyone is intending on travelling i would advise against posting about it on here

we have many lurkers who would take great pleasure in reporting it to UEFA

and contrary to what others are saying Rangers are responsible for fans being in Malmo whether folk believe it or not is up to them.

i wont be going and if anyone is intending on travelling i would advise against posting about it on here

and contrary to what others are saying Rangers are responsible for fans being in Malmo whether folk believe it or not is up to them.

They can't stop anyone attending as a private citizen, it's only official club supporters groups that can be banned, as long as anyone going doesn't wear colours or have Rangers tattooed on their forehead and have paid for a ticket, I cannot see how they can refused entry, nor how Rangers could be liable for them.

They can't stop anyone attending as a private citizen, it's only official club supporters groups that can be banned, as long as anyone going doesn't wear colours or have Rangers tattooed on their forehead and have paid for a ticket, I cannot see how they can refused entry, nor how Rangers could be liable for them.

we`ll see, ive spoken to folk about it and they have said club can be liable.

why dont you contact our security/club and ask them. and tell me what they say

I totally agree with you mate.

I also feel KPLfishtank is a specky bassa and that he will be on the first round at the airport! :thumbup:

I totally agree with you mate.

I also feel KPLfishtank is a specky bassa and that he will be on the first round at the airport! :thumbup:

gaz i wont be there, and you know how much that will hurt me but advice ive been given if found to be there, its not worth it

we`ll see, ive spoken to folk about it and they have said club can be liable.

why dont you contact our security/club and ask them. and tell me what they say

I don't need to contact anyone, unless tickets are only being sold to official fan groups.

Is it now the case that Rangers are responsible for any non Malmo supporters? there's plenty of people who will attend a game just to enjoy the football.

I don't know if Malmo have any rivals, but lets suppose they do and they buy tickets for the game and support Rangers just for the Hell of it,are they Rangers supporters? are Rangers responsible?

They cannot stop private individuals from legally attending public events

I don't need to contact anyone, unless tickets are only being sold to official fan groups.

Is it now the case that Rangers are responsible for any non Malmo supporters? there's plenty of people who will attend a game just to enjoy the football.

I don't know if Malmo have any rivals, but lets suppose they do and they buy tickets for the game and support Rangers just for the Hell of it,are they Rangers supporters? are Rangers responsible?

they can stop members of the travel club from attending the game because they know that we are not private individuals

they can stop members of the travel club from attending the game because they know that we are not private individuals

Correct, they're offical but if you and a few mates attend independantly, Rangers can't stop you or have any responsability for you.

The sanction against Rangers is the loss of ticket sales to offical supporters groups, however anyone can go there and buy a ticket (if that's possible)

Too late to bolt the discretion-required door now, but with that suspended sentence hanging over our heads, I dread to think of the outcome if anything untoward happens at the away game.

This is UEFA we're talking about. You should know by now that a logical argument is irrelevant.

Rangers WILL be held responsible for any acts by Scots no matter where they live or what team they support.

If a Scot gets attacked in a bar and hurts someone by just defending themselves, even if it's not their fault, Rangers risk a ban.

just by travelling, you are putting the club at risk.

I wouldn't recommend you guys to buy tickets for the north stand.

243012_10150199696254473_528489472_6991778_7268439_o-500x359.jpg

If you want to go "under the radar" I suggest you buy tickets for the west or east sections instead. It wont be any trouble sitting mixed together with Malmo supporters on these sections.

I think going to Copenhagen from Edinburgh is the cheapest way to travel. The train from Copenhagen takes about 20 minutes and you can get off right in the city centre "Triangeln" or if you want to at the central station. And it includes a ride over the awesome bridge connecrting the countries. :)

I'll let you know when the tickets are released and if it's possible to book em from another country. Since we have to put seats on our stand during European games it'll only take about 21 000 spectators so it's great chance it'll be sold out.

If you want to go "under the radar" I suggest you buy tickets for the west or east sections instead. It wont be any trouble sitting mixed together with Malmo supporters on these sections.

I think going to Copenhagen from Edinburgh is the cheapest way to travel. The train from Copenhagen takes about 20 minutes and you can get off right in the city centre "Triangeln" or if you want to at the central station. And it includes a ride over the awesome bridge connecrting the countries. :)

I'll let you know when the tickets are released and if it's possible to book em from another country. Since we have to put seats on our stand during European games it'll only take about 21 000 spectators so it's great chance it'll be sold out.

i raise your flag display with this one !

2374930450082183219kLaNGB_ph.jpg

I would agree with Sky Blue's recommendation. As part of the Swedish Loyal RSC and Rangers editor on a leading sports site (SvenskaFans.com) I investigated some matters.

According to Malmö fans, the word is that people that carry away colours will probably not be allowed to enter. It would be quite sour to go all the way to Malmö just to get snubbed at the turnpikes, when you bought a ticket and all. I will go there without colours, because I really want to attend.

Malmö northern stand is the home end. Regardless of which, that is a place where visitors shouldn't go, basically because Sweden still has a "home and away" system in place, and going to their standing and singing section would be a bit like intruding. Malmö has nothing to do with UEFAs stupid ban, and there's no reason to dis that part of Swedish football culture. Visitors are welcome to any other places in the stadium, and organized visitors are welcome to the visitors side, the lower southern stand, just beneath the family section.

As said, there's nothing that says that any random visitor wouldn't be allowed in, but as mentioned, we should try to do this under the radar, likes, and not risk being refused at the turnpike or dragging further problems to the club. That's my humble opinion, anyway.

/Stockholm Bear.

I'm hoping to get to more European aways this season, but my fear of flying has always held me back. West Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, England e.t.c. is my heaven for European aways since I'd just jump the bus.