Jjb Rangers Strip

i know mate, thats a month after i bought the strip

That's gutting. Maybe there's a way to have the number removed. You should enquire about in one of the stores who print the names and numbers. They'll give you the best advice I imagine.

a few yrs back an arsenal player bought every1 who had put his previous seasons number on there new strip a new 1 as his number was changed. cant remember who it was, but it was a fine gesture

Was it not Bendtner?

Only had to buy about 2 tops

the only way you would be able to exchange it is by " acciedent" the number started coming off in the wash or the tennats logo started peeeling

Or thread started coming loose.

Happened to me when Ferguson left. I went back to the shop and was told there was nothing they could do and the numbers wouldn't come off. I always wait until the end of the transfer window now so the numbers are confirmed

Another point but £60 squid? That no a bit overpriced? That an adult top? Paying for the sleeve badge is nuts! Is it no free name and number on gers strips? Or am I making that up?

£10 for name and number and £5 for spl badges on each sleeve, thats what took it to 60 quid roughly

I was in the megastore on Monday and they told me they weren't printing players names until the squad numbers were officially confirmed. I was told to keep my receipt and come back if I wanted a players name and number to still get the discount.