Rangers And Spurs In Talks Over Possible Link

SansPeur

Get this to fuck.

The only way Premiership clubs agree links with clubs in lesser leagues is if they get to be the 'parent' club in the arrangement, and we shouldn't be a feeder club to anybody, never mind fucking Spurs.

Get this to fuck.

The only way Premiership clubs agree links with clubs in lesser leagues is if they get to be the 'parent' club in the arrangement, and we shouldn't be a feeder club to anybody, never mind fucking Spurs.

I'm leaning towards this opinion too

I really hope this isn't some shitey agreement where we get all Spurs cast offs on loan and they get first dibs on all our best players

Why would we want to loan youngsters from a smaller club?

Levy is the man who demanded Walter Smith be sacked first time around, i don't like him

Aye, it would be a disaster to loan good young players such as Danny Rose at nil cost to us. Where is the downside? Craig Whyte will not turn us into a feeder but might over Spurs first refusal on players if they can match the highest bid. I have no problem with that.

Aye, it would be a disaster to loan good young players such as Danny Rose at nil cost to us. Where is the downside? Craig Whyte will not turn us into a feeder but might over Spurs first refusal on players if they can match the highest bid. I have no problem with that.

Why bother with our own youth system when we can just loan them all from Spurs eh?

How are we a feeder club ?

And who the fuck cares.

It said a link between the 2 clubs which would involve loaning youngsters and a friendly, would people complain if it was Chelsea and we were getting the likes of Kakuta on loan ?

Stop complaining about fucking everything.

We get players on loan and a wee glamour friendly.

If they are loaning us the likes of Khumalo and Livermore I see no downside.

How are we a feeder club ?

And who the fuck cares.

It said a link between the 2 clubs which would involve loaning youngsters and a friendly, would people complain if it was Chelsea and we were getting the likes of Kakuta on loan ?

Stop complaining about fucking everything.

We get players on loan and a wee glamour friendly.

If they are loaning us the likes of Khumalo and Livermore I see no downside.

Neither Khumalo nor Livermore are better than what we already have. That's a downside if we're taking on their players as a favour to give them gametime, when they aren't actually better than the players we already have

If it's players of the stature of Kyle Walker, Kyle Naughton or Giovani dos Santos, i may change my mind

Khumalo, Livermore, Rose, Naughton and Walker.

Thats only a few and then when they are sending players out on loan who dont make their 25 we may get first pick.

Would people be complaining if we got someone like Kranjcar because of said link ?

Khumalo, Livermore, Rose, Naughton and Walker.

Thats only a few and then when they are sending players out on loan who dont make their 25 we may get first pick.

Would people be complaining if we got someone like Kranjcar because of said link ?

Kranjcar's not a youngster

Neither Khumalo nor Livermore are better than what we already have. That's a downside if we're taking on their players as a favour to give them gametime, when they aren't actually better than the players we already have

If it's players of the stature of Kyle Walker, Kyle Naughton or Giovani dos Santos, i may change my mind

Livermore would provide cover and I really have no idea about Khumalo.

But he is rated highly and would give us more options.