Was I The Only One Impressed By

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single one of them would do well to remember how players like McCoist & Hatelely were regarded when they first arrived. How did the chant go? Ally, Ally get tae....duck!

There's little doubt The Rangers support can love a player like no other, but jings it's a harsh audience if you don't perform.

To quote Richard Gough:

A wonderful club when you're winning. A tough old club when you're not.

The knee-jerk reactions and abuse this guy is coming in for after his first game for the club is unbelievable. Half the muppets on here would criticise Messi if he played for Rangers "cos he dusnae track back n he's goat nae strength n that" :power_of_anguish:

He was played out of position on the left hand side of an absolutey baffeling midfield 4 and taking that into account I think he done pretty well. He was always looking for the ball, always trying to get down the line and always looking to beat his man, things we've been crying out for in a winger for years, the problem was when he got into a crossing position he clearly wasn't confortable trying to use his left foot. I think given the chance to play on the right hand side of a balanced midfield (Wylde, Edu, Davis, Ortiz for example) he could be a very useful player for us this season.

Although I do think that if Celtic win their remaining games the leagues pretty much lost so it's a moot point...

Look on the bright side, he can only get better! Mind hes still learning the language and he was playing on the left when hes clearly very right footed.

Hes something different from what weve already got so im happy hes here.