The Warm Up

Delboy1972

Got to my seat half way through the warm up and thought to myself it was looking a bit unorganised. Jelavic and Davis hiting free kicks the defenders doing their headers and that in the middle of Durrant and the rest taking shots. Then during first half no players out warming up until Papac went down injured and it half time the subs were out for about 10 minutes without a ball a couple took a seat in the dugout. Thought it was a bit of a mess just wondering if anybody else noticed our if it's just me being a bit picky.

From the Copland: Starting 11 on the left doing their drills and what not. In the middle we had the keepers and in particular Shagger practicing hice is goal kicks with the subs doing their warm ups on the left.

I seen a few times Gregg Wylde and Lee Wallace warming up during the first half. Thee Salim was not seen :(

Just you being picky mate.

I did notice when some of the team were taking shots some players were walking in front of them etc.

Talking of the warm up... did anyone see big Nikica's goal in at Alexander using the spare nets? top left hand (alexander's left) corner?! One of the coaches laid him off and BLAM! :drool: :drool: :drool:

cut the op some slack ,at half time the subs came out for a 5 minute warm up wasnt 10 mins and they werent as organised as the hearts guys where who as matter fact where dodging the sprinklers more than anything ..

i would love to be in charge of that sprinkler button ...have i just went off topic :lol: