Dear Prudence........

caseyjones

See where your inability to understand the transfer market has got us? We badly needed to bring in quality to our starting XI and failed miserably. Now we are in danger of losing out on the CL windfall simply because somebody wanted to look the big shot in negotiations.

Bravo!

See where your inability to understand the transfer market has got us? We badly needed to bring in quality to our starting XI and failed miserably. Now we are in danger of losing out on the CL windfall simply because somebody wanted to look the big shot in negotiations.

Bravo!

I hate this. This club is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Spend to much and we're pushovers, don't spend enough and we are trying to look the big shot.

I'm thrialled Ally hasn't blew all his money on whatever the fuck clubs want for their players. Negotiation is a fantastic skill and has been used very admirably by Rangers so far. Keep up the good work I say. £800,000 for Goian is about £1 million less than what we would have paid under Bain and co.

I hate this. This club is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Spend to much and we're pushovers, don't spend enough and we are trying to look the big shot.

I'm thrialled Ally hasn't blew all his money on whatever the fuck clubs want for their players. Negotiation is a fantastic skill and has been used very admirably by Rangers so far. Keep up the good work I say. £800,000 for Goian is about £1 million less than what we would have paid under Bain and co.

McCoist identifies the players, he doesn't sign the cheques.

McCoist identifies the players, he doesn't sign the cheques.

Okay, i'm thrilled those who take care of negotiations haven't blew all the money on whatever the clubs want for their players.

It makes no difference who does the contracts, it's a good thing that we are being shrewd in the market.

Haha :lol:

Lets not blame it on the players who are easily better than Malmo and should have won comfortably for losing lets blame it on not overspending in the transfer market.

The joys of RM.

The players aren't as good as many think though, especially yourself who is loathe to dish out any criticism whatsoever. We needed strengthening and it hasn't happened. Too many were hoodwinked by the games after the split and conveniently forgot about some of the absolute shite that went on previously.

Okay, i'm thrilled those who take care of negotiations haven't blew all the money on whatever the clubs want for their players.

It makes no difference who does the contracts, it's a good thing that we are being shrewd in the market.

Aye, it's working a treat so far. (tu)

The players aren't as good as many think though, especially yourself who is loathe to dish out any criticism whatsoever. We needed strengthening and it hasn't happened. Too many were hoodwinked by the games after the split and conveniently forgot about some of the absolute shite that went on previously.

Regardless of how you rate our players, the one thing that cannot be argued is that they are alot better than Malmo and should have went out there and won convincingly.

I agree we need strengthening but we are good enough right now to qualify for the Champions League.

Aye, it's working a treat so far. (tu)

You're right. Lets get Tore Andre Flo II.

Wallace played fine today. Goian will be a terrific CB for us i'm sure. Infact, neither of the players we have signed were the worst players tonight. We have weeks of the market left. No point in spunking millions away just cause you feel like we need to pay over the odds to get players who may or may not be good for us.

We haven't learned from the Kaunas fiasco. The exact same thing happened there. We should have been desperate to get players in before the registration deadline but it didn't happen.

We've talked plenty about learning from Kaunus. However, much of this season's issues have arisen from a willingness to talk at the expense of actually taking any action

We've talked plenty about learning from Kaunus. However, much of this season's issues have arisen from a willingness to talk at the expense of actually taking any action

With regards to the Kaunas game, it took us until getting knocked out by them until we realised our team wasn't good enough. Then we went out and bought players. A similar scenario could develope this season by the looks of things. We did make many offers for players this summer though but they just didn't come off in time for tonight's game.

You're right. Lets get Tore Andre Flo II.

Wallace played fine today. Goian will be a terrific CB for us i'm sure. Infact, neither of the players we have signed were the worst players tonight. We have weeks of the market left. No point in spunking millions away just cause you feel like we need to pay over the odds to get players who may or may not be good for us.

Pay over the odds or pay the market value? Anyway, by your logic, if we exit the CL next week, Mr Whyte will have saved himself a fortune. <cr>

With regards to the Kaunas game, it took us until getting knocked out by them until we realised our team wasn't good enough. Then we went out and bought players. A similar scenario could develope this season by the looks of things. We did make many offers for players this summer though but they just didn't come off in time for tonight's game.

Of course, a larger problem arose from the Kaunas debacle, which proved to be the tipping point for our financial problems, when we spent heavily and well beyond our means.

We currently have better players than Malmo in every department, tonight is nothing to do with failed transfers or negotiations.

Another one sticking their head in the sand. We currently have a better 'keeper than Malmo, luckily for us.

Regardless of how you rate our players, the one thing that cannot be argued is that they are alot better than Malmo and should have went out there and won convincingly.

I agree we need strengthening but we are good enough right now to qualify for the Champions League.

Maybe you didn't notice, but right now we are struggling to reach the 4th qualifying round of the CL.

Haha :lol:

Lets not blame it on the players who are easily better than Malmo and should have won comfortably for losing lets blame it on not overspending in the transfer market.

The joys of RM.

Clearly we're not better, or we would have won.

don't give a fuck how many goals we should have scored, teams who don't put them away are not good enough.

and it doesn't fucking help when our defence don't tackle any cunt and it makes them look better than what they are.

SASA FUCKING PAPAC THE MAIN DEFENDER WHO TACKLES NO CUNT. But every one thinks he's a king on here.

Sasa papc is a shitebag of the highest order and is the most awkward person i have ever seen play football.

Bravo!

have to agree. all the its only friendlies and the transfer windows still open nonsense was jest that.

hard to see us struggling so hard for goals if we had miller for example.

I don't get how people can't see that if we don't invest heavily, we are not going to win the league. Everyones thinking it. We could be in a lot of trouble. The next week will give us a clear indication of how good a challenge we will put up this year. We (the champions) should be hammering teams like hearts and malmo.

I dont think some of these guys are good enough especially the 2 midfielders and the defence ive seen too many of these dissastrouse results.wr dont have the right blend and will struggle if we dont speculate in some way.

I am pretty sick of it and would like to see some players in who can take a man on.

We dont have that now.