The Players Are To Blame.

After letting the anger settle down, the ones to blame tonight are the players. The lack of effort in the last two games was nothing short of a disgrace I know i would run myself into the ground if i was playing under McCoist as he after all a Rangers legend but these players don't seem to give a damn and i think when you add the fact that they are all on awesome wages it just adds up to a sad state of affairs. Are the players that silly to think they can play like that and Ally will remain in a job? Its time this bunch showed Ally some respect as they once did Walter and start to try and win matches. Yes Whytes to blame to some extent for not spending what was required to get the targets signed but this current team is a 3 in a row winning team which should be capable of beating Hearts and Malmo, i fear its more a case of they don't care enough to beat Hearts and Malmo and that for me is inexcusable!

After letting the anger settle down, the ones to blame tonight are the players. The lack of effort in the last two games was nothing short of a disgrace I know i would run myself into the ground if i was playing under McCoist as he after all a Rangers legend but these players don't seem to give a damn and i think when you add the fact that they are all on awesome wages it just adds up to a sad state of affairs. Are the players that silly to think they can play like that and Ally will remain in a job? Its time this bunch showed Ally some respect as they once did Walter and start to try and win matches. Yes Whytes to blame to some extent for not spending what was required to get the targets signed but this current team is a 3 in a row winning team which should be capable of beating Hearts and Malmo, i fear its more a case of they don't care enough to beat Hearts and Malmo and that for me is inexcusable!

As much as I agree with the sentiment. You can't win anything without any sort of game plan. The squad, as it stands, isn't much stronger than last year and was in need of improvements anyway. Thus far we've signed a right winger to play on the left and a back up LB..

I dont care what anyone says, the players are not playing for Ally, that doesnt detract away fromt he fact Ally is looking clueless and out his depth in this job.

Agree mate said the same thing on another thread, i think back to Ally taking over for cup games and how many times did we go to replays if true he picked the teams and we struggled but we had walter there to make changes and have a bit of luck.

Im looking at Ally 2nd half and he didnt have a clue what to do, or McDowell or Durrant i said before this is going to haunt Ally and i fear he wont last long if he doesnt start to get a grip as of now, Whyte wont put up with it 2nd best.

Agree mate said the same thing on another thread, i think back to Ally taking over for cup games and how many times did we go to replays if true he picked the teams and we struggled but we had walter there to make changes and have a bit of luck.

Im looking at Ally 2nd half and he didnt have a clue what to do, or McDowell or Durrant i said before this is going to haunt Ally and i fear he wont last long if he doesnt start to get a grip as of now, Whyte wont put up with it 2nd best.

I said all that before he got the job, i was totally against his appointment but when we found it was going to be him, i had no choice but to support his appointment and give him a chance. Its been shambolic so far and so early.

Durrant should be nowhere near our club. McDowall was a youth coach, a reserve coach, im not sure he has the respect of the players.

yes the players are part to blame , but the other part im afraid was ally , the players didnt show any passion , urgency or creativity but surely the gaffer should of had a plan b . We were crying out for a change during the 2nd half that never came and mccoist stood in the same spot arms crossed and looked dejected throughout the majority of the game . However its still a learning experience and i fully trust that ally and the squad will get it right starting with a win next week