Could It Be Goodnight, God Bless

thebooler

Here's a thought. If we fail to qualify for the Champions League, is there a genuine chance players like Jela and Shagger will move on?

One of the bonuses you get when playing for the Rangers is European football most seasons. If this disappears, do our best players go with it?

As well as being realistic, fancy being positive? We ain't out yet! I no we were not the best sat and to tonight..but sake man!

I think if ye check many of my posts on here, you'll find I'm one of the more positive members.

It's difficult tae feel positivity though when ye see yer team setting up the same way as last season after a change in Manager. We need to drop 3 players, Whittaker, McCulloch and Edu, before I'll start tae feel any positivity about the near future.

I agree, we're not out of it yet, but if these 3 continue to be picked in our starting eleven, I can only see one thing happening in Malmo. And yes, this is a wee bit negative, but like I say, I'm being realistic.

Would you put £100 on us to go through at yer local Wullie Hills? I doubt it. And that's not a criticism, It's a realistic view of the situation we're in, and it needs to be sorted soon. Very soon.

I think if ye check many of my posts on here, you'll find I'm one of the more positive members.

It's difficult tae feel positivity though when ye see yer team setting up the same way as last season after a change in Manager. We need to drop 3 players, Whittaker, McCulloch and Edu, before I'll start tae feel any positivity about the near future.

I agree, we're not out of it yet, but if these 3 continue to be picked in our starting eleven, I can only see one thing happening in Malmo. And yes, this is a wee bit negative, but like I say, I'm being realistic.

Would you put £100 on us to go through at yer local Wullie Hills? I doubt it. And that's not a criticism, It's a realistic view of the situation we're in, and it needs to be sorted soon. Very soon.

I wouldn't bet it no..mostly just cause am a tax dodging student!

No I agree with you about dropping them 3, although it won't happen, like Walter he seems set in his ways! Possibly he might drop edu or jig, but no Whittaker!

Just heard so much moaning tonight... We need to stay calm!

So which CL teams are they going to then mate?

And for how much?

Shagger could move to Spurs or Arsenal?

Jela would surely fit in at Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool?

And that's only English teams - there's a whole host of teams in other countries who will have realistic chances of qualifying for the CL every season.

I wouldn't bet it no..mostly just cause am a tax dodging student!

No I agree with you about dropping them 3, although it won't happen, like Walter he seems set in his ways! Possibly he might drop edu or jig, but no Whittaker!

Just heard so much moaning tonight... We need to stay calm!

That's where I feel Ally has set off on the wrong footing though mate. He is standing by players like Broadfoot, Whittaker, McCulloch and Edu, when he shoulda been looking to replace them for better, and fresher players. I also don't like to see so many negative threads on RM, and the moaning does get me down, but we ned to be realistic here, and see the problems that need fixing rather than just keep saying "We'll be OK".

I'm confident we can score a couple over there but I'm not so confident that Whittaker won't get the run around again and we'll concede.

PS Get oot and get a job instead of living off us tax payers!!!!!! :lol:

McGregor's going nowhere.

Jelavic came to Rangers from rapid Vienna. You lot go on like he's came from Barcelona and won't accept anything less than a champions league semi final. We could reach the Champions League semi final. Should Chelsea offer big bucks for him, he'd go. Our European status plays no role in who offers what for Jelavic.

Shagger could move to Spurs or Arsenal?

Jela would surely fit in at Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool?

And that's only English teams - there's a whole host of teams in other countries who will have realistic chances of qualifying for the CL every season.

I agree they could, but i doubt any of those teams would put in any serious bid's for them.(And Spurs, Liverpool are not guaranteed CL football).

McGregor's going nowhere.

Jelavic came to Rangers from rapid Vienna. You lot go on like he's came from Barcelona and won't accept anything less than a champions league semi final. We could reach the Champions League semi final. Should Chelsea offer big bucks for him, he'd go. Our European status plays no role in who offers what for Jelavic.

How can you say that? Surely if a player is offered more money and CL football, they would have to consider it?

Would that player not be available for slightly less money if his current team weren't involved in CL football?