Vladimir Weiss

He sounds genuinely gutted and annoyed about not joining us. Really dissapointed we haven't got him, i think he will be a brilliant player in the future. Weiss said that someone had told him that Weiss has 'no end product'... I hope this isn't the reason we didn't sign him, as i think he does but i also think it will improve.

Still, what a crazy crazy interview.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was 2012, if it is indeed 2013 then it makes the fee all the more remarkable.

A lot of papers have said 2012, but him and his dad have both said 2013, which would also make more sense as to why Man City were willing to loan him out again.

Quite disappointed we never made an offer for him, I know people say he is inconsistent but so is every other player we have. For £3m we'd have made a profit when we sold him on in a few years.

You never know what the future holds in football. You can sign a five-year contract and then things change. That's what happened with Vlad. He has a contract until 2013 with City but they have gone in a different direction.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2010/11/21/man-city-connections-will-make-my-son-even-more-pumped-up-to-help-rangers-beat-man-utd-says-vladimir-weiss-snr-86908-22729677/

I have a contract in Manchester until 2013 and I would like to return there, if that is possible.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3193536/Vladimir-Weiss-hints-at-permanent-move.html

I suppose not. :blush: Maybe a jhourno will ask Ally tmrw.

:lol: I hope so, I would really love to see Ally's answer to this. If its the case that we don't have the money to spend £3 M+ on one player, fair enough, but Weiss could have at least been told. They way it looks now is that he was told he was wanted back then just forgotten about. A complete lack of respect to him IMO, especially knowing how much he wants to be here. If its that Ally doesn't rate him then I think he has made a big mistake there. :(

:lol: I hope so, I would really love to see Ally's answer to this. If its the case that we don't have the money to spend £3 M+ on one player, fair enough, but Weiss could have at least been told. They way it looks now is that he was told he was wanted back then just forgotten about. A complete lack of respect to him IMO, especially knowing how much he wants to be here. If its that Ally doesn't rate him then I think he has made a big mistake there. :(

I quite agree and for a woman that is one outstanding post Caitlin.

(tu)

get a last minute offer in.

Weiss wants to be here and I reckon a huge majority of fans would love him back.

I really hope that interview was his way of trying to get Ally do to just that; let him know he hasn't signed for Kiev yet and still wants to be back at Rangers!