Interesting Fact....

D'Artagnan

That after a bad result new posters appear and despite only having a handful of posts there is a common theme

1. Our team and mangement players etc are "shite" and its all a downward spiral for our club

2. Despite being new to the boards they have no problems getting into heated debates with fellow Bears.

Plenty of work ahead methinks admin.

That after a bad result new posters appear and despite only having a handful of posts there is a common theme

1. Our team and mangement players etc are "shite" and its all a downward spiral for our club

2. Despite being new to the boards they have no problems getting into heated debates with fellow Bears.

Plenty of work ahead methinks admin.

I'm sure it's known as a taig infestation.

It's hard to moderate things like this... We don't want to be banning genuine Bears who just happened to have registered after a defeat.

Everyone with a low post count gets labelled mhanky.

I think the Bears Den should only be available to posters who have X amount of posts, or those who can be verified by at least 2 posters. We're seeing too many posts from the darkside.

While there has been some obvious tarrier posts there have been plenty of similar posts from established posters.

Let's hope come the 31st all of this will have been forgotten, very similar to the reaction after Kaunus and FF is also in meltdown.

I think the Bears Den should only be available to posters who have X amount of posts, or those who can be verified by at least 2 posters. We're seeing too many posts from the darkside.

So what you are saying is that anyone wanting to join a rangers forum can't talk about Rangers until they have a certain amount of posts in the OT or Sports section. :lol: Its a 2 way street, posters on here go on to kerryfail st when the taigs have bad results, we have gort to expect it back. It just means admin have to work harder.

I'm not so sure, with some of the crap I hear at game, coupled with the new trend for half time booing if we aren't winning, I think its safe to safe we have a fair number of morons in our support.

I'm not so sure, with some of the crap I hear at game, coupled with the new trend for half time booing if we aren't winning, I think its safe to safe we have a fair number of morons in our support.

You will find this at every football club though.. There are morons absolutely everywhere.

As a fairly new member i think its fair to say there a large number of members who frequently use the forum who are negative and to be honest idiotic at times.

Knee jerk reactions are everywhere no matter how many posts you have made in the past!

There's nothing new about any of that. Nothing. No one will love a player or team more than our support, but our club also has the harshest of audiences.

We must win - not many other clubs understand this desire.

As a fairly new member i think its fair to say there a large number of members who frequently use the forum who are negative and to be honest idiotic at times.

Knee jerk reactions are everywhere no matter how many posts you have made in the past!

Unfortunately this is true.

Perhaps some sort of knee restraints would be in order. :sherlock:

There's nothing new about any of that. Nothing. No one will love a player or team more than our support, but our club also has the harshest of audiences.

This is the problem with playing in the SPL, if you come second then you come second to them. If we saw another team win the SPL instead of the scum then the standard of players brought through from Murray Park would be a lot higher. Most of us could stomach coming second to even the sheep and hearts for example if it gave us time to develop and blood youngsters. However with the CL money and the real danger the team that comes second could be there for a long, long time there is no room for errors. The pressure on both management, players and the fans is unbearable at times.

Timfestation (tu)

I am particularly suspicious of the ones that open their first post with 'Now I'm not a Tim but.....' Almost as obvious a signing off with WATP, FTP, WWTC!

Good idea but what about us oves seas bears?

What planet are you on? Indeed, what planet are you from?

So you would rather come second to the scum??? :anguish:

My point was hypothetical..if finances were bad then you could have a 2-3 year plan which involved developing youth, both homegrown and abroad. But we are not allowed that luxury are we due to who will win the league if we dont.

Yeah, but when we have morons in our support, why do we dismiss any on here as though they must be a tim?

There is a pretty high chance a number of the moronic posts the OP refers to will be from our own morons unfortunately.

Of course, there will be tims as well.

Always happens when we get a bad result, always.

Thing is, the real fans are the ones that stay constant throughout, through the good times and the bad times. That's the posters I'll listen to.

Yeah, but when we have morons in our support, why do we dismiss any on here as though they must be a tim?

There is a pretty high chance a number of them will be on here.

Of course, there will be tims as well.

It's true. But there's are certain Timmy give-aways. Generally they seem to like talking about Whyte and our money more than anything else.