Reply From Strathclyde Police

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most would agree that their is little point in raising such matters with Scottish Authorities. Quite clearly there is an agenda which is being pursued and there is nothing anyone of us can do against it. There are however people out there who can and should take action. Just take it to the next level and look to organisations that are not Scotland based to prevent the sweep sweep.

I found these chaps - https://www.mi5.gov.uk/output/contact-form.html?subject=Reporting%20suspected%20threats

Dear Sirs ,

I would like to inform you of a potential risk to British Inland Security. 60,000 mainly Scots of Irish descent engage in the glorification of Terrorism at Celtic Park in Glasgow. Songs praising the IRA and their acts of Terrorism against Britain are to be heard. Songs are sung which call for the murder of our Monarch. These individuals are not policed or monitored after leaving the ground and it may only be a matter of time before Organisations that support Terrorism see this potential to attack Britain from within thru individuals that can not be as easily identified and tracked. I would greatly appreciate a response to my message as I find it quite concerning that this situation has went ignored by British Security Services for so long and I hope that in the interests of National Security steps will be taken to end what are nothing more that celebrations of Violence and Terrorism behind a disguise of football and more disturbingly what could be an afront to something far sinister.

:sherlock:

His response was that a video which i took off You Tube 2 prove IRA chanting at Septic vs Wolves friendly "could have been doctored before uploaded" and that they are now using more time 2 "crack down on the internet bigots"

determining whether or not a tape has been doctored can be determined thru technical analysis of the vid - which, the bill, in this case, has not seen fit have done? why? because he's a fuckin taig or his boss is.

how the fuck are they to get convictions in an internet crackdown if they cannay tell if something on the net has been 'doctored'?

Dear Sirs ,

I would like to inform you of a potential risk to British Inland Security. 60,000 mainly Scots of Irish descent engage in the glorification of Terrorism at Celtic Park in Glasgow. Songs praising the IRA and their acts of Terrorism against Britain are to be heard. Songs are sung which call for the murder of our Monarch. These individuals are not policed or monitored after leaving the ground and it may only be a matter of time before Organisations that support Terrorism see this potential to attack Britain from within thru individuals that can not be as easily identified and tracked. I would greatly appreciate a response to my message as I find it quite concerning that this situation has went ignored by British Security Services for so long and I hope that in the interests of National Security steps will be taken to end what are nothing more that celebrations of Violence and Terrorism behind a disguise of football and more disturbingly what could be an afront to something far sinister.

:sherlock:

what, in the name of gawd, constitutes being a traitor to one's own country these days? and why are the born again scottish taigs not being charged with treason?

I dont think they are sectarian and im not a liar or a hypocrite. The IRA that get sung about were indiscriminate murderers on mainland GB and targeted soldiers irrespective of religion. I dont buy the old IRA piss that is spouted by many over the other side.

For the benefit of any doubt though, i find IRA songs much more despicable than "orange bassa" or "h*n". (tu)

Hmmmm whatever else you are you're wrong about this.

I dont think they are sectarian and im not a liar or a hypocrite. The IRA that get sung about were indiscriminate murderers on mainland GB and targeted soldiers irrespective of religion. I dont buy the old IRA piss that is spouted by many over the other side.

For the benefit of any doubt though, i find IRA songs much more despicable than "orange bassa" or "h*n". (tu)

So the massacre of 10 protestants at Kingsmill on 5/1/1976 while they let a catholic worker walk free was not a sectarian massacre..that is just 1 of countless sectarian acts