New Canvas Art

lorney

I emailed a couple of addy's inc OFT. Some will get back to me and I was given a couple of phone nunbers to try - will call some tomorrow and let them look into this.

Only by banning this woman and Cottageindustry will I let go of this - pathetic that she's flirting too all to make a few bob. I look forward to them and rm taken to task here obviously they think nothing wrong here. Also copied the pages just in case of denial.

You were well warned and had plenty of time to deal with this.

I emailed a couple of addy's inc OFT. Some will get back to me and I was given a couple of phone nunbers to try - will call some tomorrow and let them look into this.

Only by banning this woman and Cottageindustry will I let go of this - pathetic that she's flirting too all to make a few bob. I look forward to them and rm taken to task here obviously they think nothing wrong here. Also copied the pages just in case of denial.

You were well warned and had plenty of time to deal with this.

What the hell are you on about you fruit loop?

:lol: flirting doh ok first off you are a dirty grass, 2nd theres is actually nuthing to grass about, its not illegal. 3rd im flirting to make a few bob.... you have got to be kidding me. you must be a sad sad lonley little man (td)

:lol: flirting doh ok first off you are a dirty grass, 2nd theres is actually nuthing to grass about, its not illegal. 3rd im flirting to make a few bob.... you have got to be kidding me. you must be a sad sad lonley little man (td)

So you'll have receipts, invoices and tax returns then...

Aside from that I'm a big cunt. Lonely, we'll I'm doing a night shift at work what's your excuse for being up at this time!

Chivalry Jamie you really aint that smart eh - buy lots of stuff and still no get your...

TRULY PATHETIC!