jadums

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see when he megged some cunt right at the end today yaaaaas :broadfoot:

Imagine getting choo-choo'd off big Kirk! :lol:

I think that would be it for me to be honest. 'Sorry gaffer, I'm calling it a day'

He is a decent back up fullback and I'm glad to have him as part of the squad but I never want him to play center back again.

He did well today at right back, I'm happy for him to play there next week if he plays the same way :)

think that a bit far to cringe every time you see broadfoot in the starting lineup. Beenie you Waffle meister :ph34r:

:lol: i suppose so, i should change that to: i am far from happy everytime i see his name on the staring line up :P

Broadfoot over Whittaker, no question.

At right back, and I emphasise at right back, he has very rarely let us down. He's been very reliable in some big games in that position.....Old Firms, europe and SPL games away to top 6 opposition. Always handled McGeady well in Old Firm matches.

The disrespect he gets from a lot of our support I find very disappointing. Well done, Kirk, 100 games for Rangers is a great honour.

Broadfoot over Whittaker, no question.

At right back, and I emphasise at right back, he has very rarely let us down. He's been very reliable in some big games in that position.....Old Firms, europe and SPL games away to top 6 opposition. Always handled McGeady well in Old Firm matches.

The disrespect he gets from a lot of our support I find very disappointing. Well done, Kirk, 100 games for Rangers is a great honour.

That's untrue.

Naw, he flicked it over his head remember?...

I'm sure he played left wing on his debut for us. :lol:

Aye, he had one good game against him. :lol:

Thank fuck McGeady couldn't cross a ball to save his life the other times.

He scored on his debut :lol: