Sportscene

waltzer83

There was one we never got against Celtic when Miller had a shot heading well off target and Steven McManus cleared him out in the box.This Stokes penalty was the same sort of thing.

It was exactly the spitting image of that incident. I remember that challenge from McManus like it was yesterday, millers wasn't a pen and stokes certainly wasn't a pen.

The just jumped over the keeper, how the fuck is it a pen????

There was one we never got against Celtic when Miller had a shot heading well off target and Steven McManus cleared him out in the box.This Stokes penalty was the same sort of thing.

When i heard the description of the pen, the first thing i thought of was this incident, it was dismissed immediately because the ball had already been played. :(

(tu)

When i heard the description of the pen, the first thing i thought of was this incident, it was dismissed immediately because the ball had already been played. :(

(tu)

Love how twice now Stokes has won them 2 dodgy penalties 1 vs us and that one and both have been saved cheaters never prosper.