Rangers Merchandice

bomber

just back from holiday in majorca.lots of merchandice inthe shops for all the top clubs in european football including celtic, but very little from rangers!! time for craig whyte and ally russell to get their finger out and put the rangers brand back to the fore of european football.what do you think guys!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long over due. Im just back too and saw nothing from Rangers, the main sports store in the resort had official Septic strips for adults and kids and also tracksuits, mugs, scarfs, quite alot actually. I also saw three looky looky men walking around with Seltic shirts on, and when one came over trying to sell watches, glasses, laser pens and hash i said i didnt like his strip and he said why, i said i love Rangers and he looked at me as if i was an alien then walked off, 2 secs later he looked over at me and shouted el hadj diouf diouf.... :lol: Im thinking Seltics African players past and present won them some fans amongst the African people. <cr>

The choice of stuff from the online megastore is very poor also. The website is poor with not much choice of stuff to buy.

We need a huge rethink on how we sell our merchandise and club to the people of the world.

I long for the day i walk into a sports store abroad and see our strip hanging next to the Englands big 4 like the Seltic one is.

It used to be the other way round when we were Nike. I remember in Menorca I used to buy a Rangers strip from a shop there every year I went and there were no Celtic strips on sale. Being Umbro is what's costing us.

Umbro who are part of the Nike group...

The JJB distribution deal is the killer, not our kit manufacturer.

Umbro is to Nike what Sunset is to Thomas Cook. Budget brand.

Which explains why the richest club in the world (supposedly) also use the budget brand. Umbro are a decent kit manufacturer and have no say in how our kits are distributed from our end.

What annoys me in England is I go in a jjb shop and still no rangers tops and still a fair few Celtic tops

They're a halfarsed chain in all honesty, embarrassing to have them associated with my club and can't wait until we're rid of them - Umbro I'm happy with.

just back from holiday in majorca.lots of merchandice inthe shops for all the top clubs in european football including celtic, but very little from rangers!! time for craig whyte and ally russell to get their finger out and put the rangers brand back to the fore of european football.what do you think guys!!!

If you have been paying any attention to Craig Whyte or ali Russel since they took over, that's whats there planning to do.

there also in talks with fox sports to get Rangers games shown more in america and canada etc.

it will just take time until we start seeing Rangers kits back in all the shops again just like it used to be years ago.

you will see changes slowly but surely.

the other day i even saw Asda selling Rangers stuff which is a 1st.

Which explains why the richest club in the world (supposedly) also use the budget brand. Umbro are a decent kit manufacturer and have no say in how our kits are distributed from our end.

Man City had a deal with Umbro before the Sheik took over im sure. They will be Nike or Adidas as soon as the Umbro deal is up. I dont think Umbro are decent at all, i think they are shite. I would not be caught dead with anything made by Umbro, outside the Rangers gear. Its a tramps brand, you will know that Scott coming from a scheme, the weans cut about with Umbro gear on they are going to get bullied or leathered!

They're a halfarsed chain in all honesty, embarrassing to have them associated with my club and can't wait until we're rid of them - Umbro I'm happy with.

The kits aren't that bad, it's just they could like slightley nicer and the Nike, adidas logo instantly strikes people with class

Man City had a deal with Umbro before the Sheik took over im sure. They will be Nike or Adidas as soon as the Umbro deal is up. I dont think Umbro are decent at all, i think they are shite. I would not be caught dead with anything made by Umbro, outside the Rangers gear. Its a tramps brand, you will know that Scott coming from a scheme, the weans cut about with Umbro gear on they are going to get bullied or leathered!

Umbro are efficient enough as a kit manufacturer - and you're right I wouldn't be caught dead with any of their material on minus football kits - but what I'm getting at is that they're not to blame for our lack of widespread distribution, it would come down to the distributor i.e. JJB.

I wouldn't be so sure on seeing City opt out of the Umbro deal in future - United and Arsenal are the Nike clubs while Chelsea and Liverpool are the Adidas clubs, City may want to be unique in this - although it wouldn't surprise me if they did jump into bed with the big boys.

The kits aren't that bad, it's just they could like slightley nicer and the Nike, adidas logo instantly strikes people with class

At the end of the day, it's the Badge on the left breast and not the logo on the right breast that matters most. Rangers could come out with Mizuno gear and I'd still buy the kits (probably a slight exaggeration).

The Umbro kits are nice and the RFC crest adds more class than any superbrand could.

Umbro are efficient enough as a kit manufacturer - and you're right I wouldn't be caught dead with any of their material on minus football kits - but what I'm getting at is that they're not to blame for our lack of widespread distribution, it would come down to the distributor i.e. JJB.

I wouldn't be so sure on seeing City opt out of the Umbro deal in future - United and Arsenal are the Nike clubs while Chelsea and Liverpool are the Adidas clubs, City may want to be unique in this - although it wouldn't surprise me if they did jump into bed with the big boys.

(tu)

I think its inevitable, they have been bit hitters in that league for some time yet their strip is still not readily availible abroad like the Nike and Adidas ones.

but only British people go to Majorca...