10 Minutes Before Ko, Super Ally Assured Us What We'd Get.

We were going to defend further up the park, get right in their faces, and play with a high tempo.

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but either Ally doesn't have half the communication skills we thought he had, to get this across to the players, or he hasn't a clue what the players he picked are capable of.

He better decide which is the case and get it sorted, because if he doesn't, he'll be using his communication skills on TV where it doesn't matter who the fu ck can do what.

We were going to defend further up the park, get right in their faces, and play with a high tempo.

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but either Ally doesn't have half the communication skills we thought he had, to get this across to the players, or he hasn't a clue what the players he picked are capable of.

He better decide which is the case and get it sorted, because if he doesn't, he'll be using his communication skills on TV where it doesn't matter who the fu ck can do what.

:craphead:

:wanker:

We missed two sitters.

I'd say we missed more sitters than that.

It doesn't deflect from the fact that the team neither started playing with a high tempo, or got in the face of the opposition and defended further up the park.

Just shows you how shit Maribor are when we were carving out chances while playing like a junior team.