I Blame Largs

dummiesoot

The coaching badges that people earn seem to teach them to play not to lose, take the skill out of the youngsters. I could go on but this pish started with Roxburgh and brown.

Agree mate as all the negative coaches and managers have ruined the game, and no wonder fans are staying away from watching football.

Villas Boas

Mourinho

Moyes

Shite

shite how the fuck can you say that Moyes has worked wonders at everton on a shoestring.Mourinho has won trophies at every club he has been at.Villas boas yet to really prove but has won some title or other shite managers dont do what they have done

shite how the fuck can you say that Moyes has worked wonders at everton on a shoestring.Mourinho has won trophies at every club he has been at.Villas boas yet to really prove but has won some title or other shite managers dont do what they have done

I think you missed some sarcasm in his post

Aye but he's clearly just being sarcastic in order to show up the original point which is utter crap

to be fair my heads not really on this morning am just leaving the house to goe to Dungannon for the black march and then back to Belfast on the Swally so concentrating on that more than this

3 off the top of my head that are 'shite' managers to come through Largs.

Three out of how many? Mourinho might be the special one but his first thought is always to be hard to beat the let the great players do their stuff. Boas? Well we will see how he turns out. Moyes? The only Scottish manager that has done somethingworthwhile that came out if largs. The Scottish managers that come out of there set up teams to play shite football that cannot cope with modern european football.