Blackburn After Davis

gers31

I would hate to see Davis, Jelavic or McGregor go but if it is the only way we can balance the books then thats what has to happen. I would like some truth and honesty from Whyte as to exactly what is happening.

In saying that Davis & McGregor have been available for transfer for 3 years now and nobody has come in for them, so with them signing new deals an there value going up i would be surprised if anybody made bids for them

(tu)

I've been asking this since we got pumped out of Europe. Tell us the truth Whyte.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one to blame but the boss. We now find ourselves in a position where we need to sell to balance the books. Fucking scandalous. Saying that, we are no one man team and if the wee man goes, he goes, its not like he is carrying the team or anything, he is as inconsistant as anyone else in the team.

Will be intresting to see what figures we are talking about for "the Golden Child". Im guessing we would be lucky to get £5m.

No one to blame but the boss. We now find ourselves in a position where we need to sell to balance the books. Fucking scandalous. Saying that, we are no one man team and if the wee man goes, he goes, its not like he is carrying the team or anything, he is as inconsistant as anyone else in the team.

Will be intresting to see what figures we are talking about for "the Golden Child". Im guessing we would be lucky to get £5m.

could. You show me proof that we need to sell players to balance the books. Have i missed an anouncment?

could. You show me proof that we need to sell players to balance the books. Have i missed an anouncment?

When was the last time we broke even without money from European football? Our costs exceed what we bring in as a business, we will be running at a loss thsi year, how else do you suggest we bring in funds without selling players?

When was the last time we broke even without money from European football? Our costs exceed what we bring in as a business, we will be running at a loss thsi year, how else do you suggest we bring in funds without selling players?

so u are basicly assuming that we need to sell players :).

Simply using common sense. If we want to run our club properly then we need to sell.

Trying to get rid of some of the dead wood is fine but i honestly dont believe that we need to sell anyone big. The fact that we have not spent much this window will help. Time will tell i supose.

Of course we do, if we dont we go back into debt again. We are on course for a huge loss if we dont sell. Thank Ally for that Stu.

Seriously do we? We have just been taken over, debt cleared. Could the new owner put some of the transfer funds into keeping players. Statement of intent, Build towards next year.

I dont think were in for that much of a loss unlike your saying. New markets and all that. Time for Whyte to step up and keep our better players

Seriously do we? We have just been taken over, debt cleared. Could the new owner put some of the transfer funds into keeping players. Statement of intent, Build towards next year.

I dont think were in for that much of a loss unlike your saying. New markets and all that. Time for Whyte to step up and keep our better players

Debt has been moved not cleared mate. The owner backed the boss to the tune of 13 new signings and tied up 4 key players long term and in doing so increased our wage bill. The owner has done his job, sadly the manager hasnt.

Really dont know why people get so worked up, if they want him they will have to pay a very very high price due to 5 year deal. Cant see this happening.

They'll have to pay the price Rangers are willing to let him go for. All a long contract does is ensure they can't get him for peanuts but to be honest there's going to be no difference in the price we'd let him go for if he had 3 years left on his contract rather than 5. The power of a long contract gets vastly exaggerated on here.

'A Championship club' in for him as well?

Though they did call him 'Davies' in that, so I'm tempted to write off its legitimacy for that alone. Having said that, anywhere around £7/8M and I'd sell.

There English They always get sstuff about our players wrong.

There is a picture of him there, so we know who there talking about even if they can't spell his name right.