Why So Terrible At Home?

simplythebest

Four home games under Ally McCoist and four poor displays, today being the first win and it was bloody lucky. Not been a convincing season overall so far but the home games do actually seem a bit worse than away, and that's just shocking. I'm dreading playing The Scum in three weeks at Ibrox going by what we've seen already.

McCoist needs to sort it out, and the atmosphere isn't an excuse either.

I've always said it suits us to play away games and hit in the counter. Playing at home the onnes (spelling :( ) is on us us to break teams down and they can hit on the break.

Ps greegsy's first important save today was just awesome

I agree. We struggle when trying to impose ourselves onto a game.

ps "onus" :)

I've always said it suits us to play away games and hit in the counter. Playing at home the onnes (spelling :( ) is on us us to break teams down and they can hit on the break.

Ps greegsy's first important save today was just awesome

definetly think there will be more points dropped at home teams open up more when we play away giving us more space etc. teams just shut up shop when they come to play the old firm

who cares how we play as long as we win the game

Everyone should start caring, that why it's so bad. No one cares, Aberdeen could have been all over us in the 1st and 2nd half but no one would care just as long as won.

Fans of big clubs care about how there team plays. they are not just happy with winning.