Salesman’s Anti-ger Stunt At Car Auction

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, but like the rest of the world the race card gets played all too easily.

I think i read the report on that mate and the guy was being a bit of a fanny for ages and the police had gave him 4 or 5 chances to piss off?

He is said to have committed a breach of the peace by conducting himself in a disorderly manner, running onto the field during the match, running at the away team dugout, shouting, swearing, making a sectarian remark, all to the alarm and annoyance of others and causing further disturbance within the crowd there.

I'm pretty sure it's Lennon they're talking about here...

I do wonder when lemmon kicking the guy when he is down will be brought up.

Lennon — who identified Wilson in court — said: "I felt like a glancing blow to the corner above the left eye.

"It all happened very quickly, I sort of went into a defence position, crouching to avoid the contact.

"He was off balance and ended up lying in front of me on the ground.

"I was going to go for him because I wasn't sure what he had in his hand.

"It was a split-second self-defence mechanism. Thankfully it didn't come to that'

:lol: :lol:

No, neither it did poorweeneil.

Witnesses will be found who will testify that the defendant did indeed utter Sectarian remarks.

The Lee Harvey Oswald of Scotland is being set up before our very eyes by a Criminal Justice System who are intent on making it a crime to "hate" Neil Lennon. And even more sinister is the fact that any assault on him or someone of a similar profile will automatically be classed as Sectarian simply because they are high profile Cathlics and the inference is clear that if you do attack him it's not because he is an aggressive little wanker but because of his religion.