Nervous Or Excited

stuiemac

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no way a first team player should be allowed to leave.

I can't understand why we chase Goodwillie and then the striker trail goes cold.

What really disappoints me is Rangers being linked with 30 year old plus strikers.

I hope for once this season there is good work being done in the background to bring

a player who might excite us.

According to the press today we're in for the £1m rated Gekas.

We've offered half that and surprise surprise there's other clubs in thw wings.

No doubt when we lose him, (like we ever had him), one of Allys other (and much cheaper) options will appear as if by magic.

No doubt most of this is press talk, but I'm getting sick of this every time we look at signing somebody.

who wants him hes pish.

It makes no difference if Whyte releases £13m before the window is closed. He should have speculated to accumulate while we still had a chance of staying in the CL. All this nonsensical bidding and links to players at £2-3m only to end up with bargain basement signings - with the possible exception of Wallace. The improved contracts for McGregor, Whittaker and Davis were made to protect the club. If serious money is offered - and it's already started with Jelavich - will see them away from Ibrox.What type of player will come to our club when there is no european football on offer?

BOTH....

Worst case scenario we lose our best player,

The dream scenario for me would be if we reject an improved offer for Jelavic and then with a few minutes to go we announce the signing of a creative play maker in the middle of the park and a half decent striker to join Jelavic.