Did The 3iar Players Throw Away Legendary Status?

IMO, the hard core of the team who put us on the edge of achieving a Rangers rarity of 4IAR, must surely have been in the frame for achieving living legends status before this season's European debacle unfolded.

Apart from the 3 titles they had won, they had saved us from financial oblivion with their efforts to get us to CL campaigns, and had done it against the backdrop of Rangers being without a pot to piss in, and the daily stories of our impending demise.

Has their failure to get us into some kind of European competition this season, now damaged their chance of becoming talked of as greats in decades to come, or will all be forgiven if a rare 4IAR is secured?

Why thank you.

Care to expand?

Not a chance has their "legendary" status been threw away with that European exit but they aren't legends yet. I agree with j1mgg. If they win 5 then legendary status will be considered and will most certainly be achieved if dare I say it equal or surpass the magic number.

What they did produce was some of the most boring football from a Rangers team that i have seen in over 50 years.

And frustrating at times.

Nevertheless, the victories and titles they managed to pull out of the bag against all the odds, were some of the most crucial in the history of Rangers...and most exhilarating.

No what they produced was a title won in spite of all the underhand dealings, emails. Phone calls, etc, ever experienced in world football, all garnered covertly from heavy breathers hiding in the shadows. Spinless worms. And I say the legend of 3iar will never die, the greatest title win of my life time.

No what they produced was a title won in spite of all the underhand dealings, emails. Phone calls, etc, ever experienced in world football, all garnered covertly from heavy breathers hiding in the shadows. Spinless worms. And I say the legend of 3iar will never die, the greatest title win of my life time.