Craig Whyte/bain/taxcase For Dummies

G.E.C.

Enter rfc52, jimbeamjunior, sirwaltersmithlegend, gunslinger............

Damn, thought we were getting answers there! :(

were fucking DDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im surprised whyte hasnt taken the club deck down piece by piece and sold it for scrap metal, rangersgary was saying there's good cash to be made :D

Can someone briefly summarise what is happening. Obviously I know whats going on but I need to find out more in detail. Can't keep up with all the threads!

Yes here is a summary , it was all in the circular sent out to shareholder , that quite frankly tells us nothing other than the investments that were spoken about are only INTENTIONS , of which we all at sometime or other have good ones , also the Lloyds debt now sits with The Rangers FC Group ( Whytes company ) and the transfer invest of 20 Million if not secured as investment , means any transfers we have paid out on , over and above money brought in will be added To the debt held by The Rangers FC Group until either the debt is wavied ( and yeh we can see that happening ) or it is converted in to equity .

The above also applies to any Tax debt paid to HRMC , should no further investment be secured .

I will not be putting a tin hat on I have it in black and white as a shareholder .

Anyone wanting a copy e mail me . on Sales@saltiretrading.co.uk.