Fifa 12

Mr Soprano

G-Force staff in Glasgow are fuds.

No doubt they will be selling it early for £60-65. Fuck that.

I have never seen them sell a game that expensive.

I got Gears of War 3 4 days early for 43 quid.

Its usually around 45 quid but they sell Cod for 50.

They let me away with money, dont care about age, give you great deals on trade in and are good guys. Its the only shop I go to when getting a game.

I have never seen them sell a game that expensive.

I got Gears of War 3 4 days early for 43 quid.

Its usually around 45 quid but they sell Cod for 50.

They let me away with money, dont care about age, give you great deals on trade in and are good guys. Its the only shop I go to when getting a game.

You sure? I'm pretty sure Black Ops was £60 last year on the PS3, a few of my mates went down for it and I remember then boasting on FB about getting it early?

I'd rather wait until release day when my Tesco order will be coming through(hopefully) for £30 :).

Edit - and tbh, I never, ever get my games/accessories from stores these days. Pretty much always buy stuff online, saves only a few £ per transaction, but I buy so many games in 1 year that it can amount to a hundred quid saving or so.

I tried phoning them there but it just rang out so aye, if you find out please let me know. (tu)

Went in today.

They are selling it a week tommorow.

They will only have the Ultimate Team edition and they said because of EA its a bit more expensive.

So, they will have it in on Wednesday the 28th but its only the Ultimate Team edition and it will be 50 quid.

Went in today.

They are selling it a week tommorow.

They will only have the Ultimate Team edition and they said because of EA its a bit more expensive.

So, they will have it in on Wednesday the 28th but its only the Ultimate Team edition and it will be 50 quid.

Brilliant mate, cheers. :D

I'm actually happy about that, I thought the ultimate team edition was for GAME only and I was gutted that I wasn't gonna get it and just the normal edition. :lol

Once again, cheers mate. (tu)

Brilliant mate, cheers. :D

I'm actually happy about that, I thought the ultimate team edition was for GAME only and I was gutted that I wasn't gonna get it and just the normal edition. :lol

Once again, cheers mate. (tu)

You could get it on Thursday 12 quid cheaper from shopto.net

You could get it on Thursday 12 quid cheaper from shopto.net

I'm a saddo that would actually pay 12 quid to get it a day earlier. :lol:

I put 50 aside for it at the start of the month anyway so I'm not too fussed. If it was anymore than that I would wait. :P

But cheers anyway dude :)(tu)

Changed my mind and gonna go with you guys advice and order it from Shopto.

Figured it'll be an extra tenner in G-Force then a fiver on top of that for train fare into town etc, so I might as well order it. Plan on going out this Saturday night and that extra £15 will get me a few jagerbombs haha. Money well spent. :crabflute:

Ok, pre-ordered on Shopto. Will it automatically send it out to me and take the money off my card when they do so, or do I have to click pay now on it?

Shopto always take money out. With some bigger releases they take it out at the start of the week so they can focus on sending the game out on wed/thur. Dont get too excited if the money comes off on the Monday, you wont get it Tuesday! Ive not had FIFA early on release from ShopTO for a few years now and have actually just ended up getting it cheaper from supermarkets at midnight as they seem to have battles to see who is gonna sell it the cheapest! Im gonna cancel my ShopTO preorder though and just preorder with my local morrisons. 5 minutes away, will get it on release day, £37.99 or I think he said £42 if I get 2100 xbox points, bit of a no brainer tbh and I can put the points into FUT, plus its payday next friday and I might not have the money next week! Wont be turning up for my 2 hour uni class on friday either :P

Shopto always take money out. With some bigger releases they take it out at the start of the week so they can focus on sending the game out on wed/thur. Dont get too excited if the money comes off on the Monday, you wont get it Tuesday! Ive not had FIFA early on release from ShopTO for a few years now and have actually just ended up getting it cheaper from supermarkets at midnight as they seem to have battles to see who is gonna sell it the cheapest! Im gonna cancel my ShopTO preorder though and just preorder with my local morrisons. 5 minutes away, will get it on release day, £37.99 or I think he said £42 if I get 2100 xbox points, bit of a no brainer tbh and I can put the points into FUT, plus its payday next friday and I might not have the money next week! Wont be turning up for my 2 hour uni class on friday either :P

Cheers (tu)

I think I'll keep my pre-order with them. My main reason behind not just going to Gforce was the extra £10 that I'd have to pay then another £5 ontop of that to get into the town etc, so I figured it would be easier to get it delivered. Saves me a trip haha!!