C'mon You Bheggar Shite Lets Have It ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Correct. Lack of ambition, lack of fight, lack of eveyrthing top clubs fans should have. Seems all those years of having our balls booted under Murray have taken their toll on the fans and most are just happy to simply beat the mhob.

I think you should takeover as our manger. You seem to know everything and know what we should be doing.

What would u do if you were the manager? if whyte gave you the same amont of money he gave ally what the fuck would u do?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should takeover as our manger. You seem to know everything and know what we should be doing.

What would u do if you were the manager? if whyte gave you the same amont of money he gave ally what the fuck would u do?

What sort of question is that? I am not the manager or indeed even, a manager. But let me try here.......

I wouldnt have kept shite like Healy, Little, Kerkar and i would not have kept SDoW. Lee McCulloch would have been another out the door within the first week of me taking over and if Whittaker didnt want to sign a contract within our wage structure, which he isnt currently, he would have been punted too.

There would have been no public slabbering over potential targets.

Wylde wouldnt get a game because he is poor, very poor.

I wouldnt have lost to Malmo or Falkirk.

Davis wouldnt be my captain as is isnt a captain or leeader.

I wouldnt have copied Walter by dropping our number 1 for a crucial cup game.

Durrant would have been sacked, along with Kenny. Bomber would not have been re employed by us either.

Real scouts and real coaches would have been employed with an emphasis on our playing side of attacking and entertaining football. Training dominated by ball work with passing and technique coaching most important.

One wouldnt think Ally had spent all those years under such an experienced manager with so many mistakes being made already.