C'mon You Bheggar Shite Lets Have It ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rather not consider ourselfs world beaters. Everyone in europe knows RFC/Cfc are massive clubs but are no where near the ability to play in europe.

The last few years mabye defo agree about this season but its down to money and even avarage players are costing 5m+,

Which then makes our job harder to get the best players you want.

Okay.

Can I say who it is then or is it to be kept a big secret?

Its nothing ground breaking mate, he has been spoke about numerous times on here, he at least knows what he is doing and will not accept slipping standards, managers favourites or poor organistion.

100%

Coisty's a legend and deserves our support through thick and thin, although tonight was a dampner on the high sprirts the no the end of the world

Watp

Sorry Mate cannot reply to you personally as I have an error when I try it. Think I'm being watched by the whoever ? ;):sherlock:

Its no secret mate. This guys best friend has been telling folk he is taking over.

I know you offer more pish than any other on this board, but even by your own moronic standards that’s a new low.

Sweetie wifey’s have less of a brass neck than you.

Another year where the title is all we want. :anguish: Fucking pish. Talk about short termism. doh no wonder Murray kept running us with short term fixes, the fans accpet this sort of shite. :(

I expect better, we deserve better.

The 'top club' in most countries would be in alarm mode after exiting three tournaments by September to supposedly inferior opposition. Not here though, so long as we're slightly better than that shower of shite.

100%

Coisty's a legend and deserves our support through thick and thin, although tonight was a dampner on the high sprirts the no the end of the world

Watp

We failed to win 4 euro ties against shite like Malmo and Maribor. We lost tonight to Falkirk in the league cup. Where is the thick and where is the thin? We're above a shite team from across the city and that's enough?

it's time we forgot about the fenians and concentrated on becoming a credible football team again

Billy Davies. That's who he is talking about. It won't be happening.

As hard as it is to take, cup upsets happen. They were better on the night. We move on.

We should be winning everything but we aren't, we are still in two competitions let's try and win them.

Another year where the title is all we want. :anguish: Fucking pish. Talk about short termism. doh no wonder Murray kept running us with short term fixes, the fans accpet this sort of shite. :(

I expect better, we deserve better.

Exactly! I certainly wont settle for mediocre which is what we are getting now. At least under Walter we may have played boring football most of the time but we won games. Now we dont even do that very well.

SWSL so are you saying Ally will be sack in the next few weeks is this your opinion or have you been told thats what is gonna happen.

You have a Rod out and you have just made me bite.

No i am not saying that at all, what i am saying is someone has been telling people his best friend is waiting to over at Rangers. That is all. May be a rumour, may be true but apparantly said rumour is also red hot within Ibrox too.

The 'top club' in most countries would be in alarm mode after exiting three tournaments by September to supposedly inferior opposition. Not here though, so long as we're slightly better than that shower of shite.

Correct. Lack of ambition, lack of fight, lack of eveyrthing top clubs fans should have. Seems all those years of having our balls booted under Murray have taken their toll on the fans and most are just happy to simply beat the mhob.

Do u not think thats because, most of these top clubs in other countries can afford to spend millions on a new manger?

and most of these teams are probably not top of the league.