Scott Allan At The Game On Sunday

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the one middle right even wearing pants? :D

I'd like to think not

And if any by any chance one of Alejandro's sisters are looking in Bedoya is my favourite player EVER :D

Anyway on topic this is the sort of player wee should be trying to tie up especially if his contract is up next summer

Amazing how many known Gers fans escape our fabulous scouting system and we end up paying fortunes to buy them a few years down the line or miss them completely. :rolleyes:

I agree totally with you, Ado :sherlock: Surely a law could be passed that if a kid shows good football ability...knows the Billy Boys by heart and attends to a non-tarrier school, it will be compulsory that you go to Rangers for a trial, first and foremost.

It cannae be that difficult, surely???? After all Scotland is a Protestant country :crabflute:

Disclaimer for the Polis.....In no way is this a sectarian post. If any tarrier shows football skills and wants to trial for Rangers, that's fine, but not compulsory :pipe:

Let's see..........if it comes to a money auction between us (Rangers), Man Utd and the Clatty Clan based on this summers transfer window fiasco, does anyone honestly think we're in with a shout?

Ehhhhhhhh. NAW!