Sasa

Al Jolson

I fear for the big mans place in the team. I thought he was having a very good game last night but the fact that he was moved into left midfield to accommodate big Lee and then, eventually, subbed makes me think that Ally favours Wallace for that position.

I hope I'm wrong as Sasa's been one of our most consistent performers over a number of years. Walllace is a very good player as well but I feel he should wait until Sasa's either suspended or injured before he gets back into that position on a regular basis.

I think it was more a tactical switch because ortiz was playing shit.I mean did he not move wallace to left midfeild and put broaders at left back.Think he was just giving him a wee rest as he knew we had the game sown up by that point.

Actually think he is a very good defender

I'm sure he is, but he hasn't shown it for us so far in my opinion, he looked pretty ropey defensively.

Papac is in possession of the jersey and has done nothing wrong to deserve being dropped, and until that occurs, or until injury or suspension kicks in, Papac should stay in the team, then its up to Wallace to prove he is worthy of a place and force Papac out of the team.