Sasa

Al Jolson

I fear for the big mans place in the team. I thought he was having a very good game last night but the fact that he was moved into left midfield to accommodate big Lee and then, eventually, subbed makes me think that Ally favours Wallace for that position.

I hope I'm wrong as Sasa's been one of our most consistent performers over a number of years. Walllace is a very good player as well but I feel he should wait until Sasa's either suspended or injured before he gets back into that position on a regular basis.

I fear for the big mans place in the team. I thought he was having a very good game last night but the fact that he was moved into left midfield to accommodate big Lee and then, eventually, subbed makes me think that Ally favours Wallace for that position.

I hope I'm wrong as Sasa's been one of our most consistent performers over a number of years. Walllace is a very good player as well but I feel he should wait until Sasa's either suspended or injured before he gets back into that position on a regular basis.

Oops. Wrong forum. Could a Mod be so kind as to move this to Bears Den? Ta.

Agree do not think he has let us down.

I am not sure who will play at left back the most this season between Papac or Wallace but managers do usually give the benefit of the doubt to their own signings, especially if they cost a significant amount of our transfer budget.I think its great to have strength in depth at left back but it will be a shame for either to lose their place as neither have done badly.

Wallaces defending in his few games at left back showed nothing to suggest he should be in ahead of Sasa.

Papac can't stop crosses and rarely even tries.

Wallace is much fitter, stronger and faster with a better delivery, all that would suggest he plays ahead of Papac.

Papac can't stop crosses and rarely even tries.

Wallace is much fitter, stronger and faster with a better delivery, all that would suggest he plays ahead of Papac.

Even if his defending isn't particularly good?

Sasa is outstanding, solid at the back, gets up the wings and has a great cross ball. just wish he would shoot a bit more often when he finds himself with the ball in the box.

i don't read anything into last night, we were bossing the game in the second half, Sasa spent most of his time in Killies half with terrific runs and it seems perfectly right to me that we should use that opportunity to rest The Papac after his shift and get some of the others some game time. He also had a knock quite early on in the first half, that may have influenced the decision to sub him.

Wallace needed brought in to get him back up to speed.

but it should always be The Papac over Wallace, Wallace is the future, Papac is for now.

No but in my opinion his defending is better too.

Based on both their performances at left back this season, Papac is streets head.

Wallace isn't so much better (I don't think he is at all but even if he was, for objectivity) that he should walk in ahead of him, Papac has played well and should keep his place.

We have a settled defence that isn't losing goals, and there is no reason to change it.

Sasa is brilliant, defending and attacking. Think he has worked well with Wylde going down the wing to the byline and allowing Sasa to head towards the box and link up with Lafferty or Jela!

It will give good options this season and give Wallace time to bed in, learn and improve. I think that Sasa will retire at the end of the season going by his comments on his head injury.