Whits The Score Eck?

thebooler

E:mail sent tae wee Eck this morning. I'll keep ye's updated with the reply. If I get one.

Dear Alex,

Due to your political party's recent drive to rid offensive chanting at football matches in Scotland, and your desire to introduce new laws to cover such chants, I would like to know where you, and your political party, stand on the chanting of Flower Of Scotland at International football matches. I believe many songs are going to be included in your new "Laws" and the premise is, if it's offensive, you will be arrested. I'm sure you'll agree that many thousands of people find Flower Of Scotland offensive, and I would therefore like to know where I stand here if I happen to sing this particular song at a football match, or indeed hear anyone else singing it.

I look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Regards

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr Booler

Of course you will be OK to sing Flower of Scotland, as everyone knows that this is not one of the horrible, popular songs sung at Ibrox by the Rangers faithful. The type of song that will be outlawed are God Save the Queen, Rule Britania, Build My Gallows etc. All the songs sung at Parkhead will be allowed too, as we are too scared to stop 'them' from doing what they like.

If you bother me again with this type of drivel, I will be forced to send round some of my Secret Service (SS) chaps to deal with you.

Yours

Fat Alec

I'm English and i don't find it offensive. I find it pathetic, our national anthem would go on for too long if we mentioned the times we beat Scotland.

The thing i don't get is the lyrics, those days are gone now and in the past they must remain.

Then stop fucking singing it.

Dear Mr Booler

Of course you will be OK to sing Flower of Scotland, as everyone knows that this is not one of the horrible, popular songs sung at Ibrox by the Rangers faithful. The type of song that will be outlawed are God Save the Queen, Rule Britania, Build My Gallows etc. All the songs sung at Parkhead will be allowed too, as we are too scared to stop 'them' from doing what they like.

If you bother me again with this type of drivel, I will be forced to send round some of my Secret Service (SS) chaps to deal with you.

Yours

Fat Alec

:lol:

I'm English and i don't find it offensive. I find it pathetic, our national anthem would go on for too long if we mentioned the times we beat Scotland.

The thing i don't get is the lyrics, those days are gone now and in the past they must remain.

You never beat us. We were sold out by the wankers in charge. And we also won the fucking Empire for you as well.

Who though ?

Is this not a daft question (amongst many reasons) considering the law hasn't even been passed.

That's why this is in the e:mail. Did ye no read it properly?

"your desire to introduce new laws"

When things such as new laws/decisions/etc are being discussed, the best time to raise any questions is BEFORE they're passed, as asking AFTER is usually too late.

So on what grounds will it be offensive under the new laws ?

The idea of the new Laws (if passed) is to stop Offensive Chanting at Football Matches in Scotland. If someone says they find any particular song offensive, where does the singer stand. I'm asking him a simple question, not looking to debate the proposed new Laws.

Do you find ooh ah up the ra offensive? I do, but my mate doesn't. He says he couldnae gie a fuck whit they sing.

Dear Fat Alec

Continuing on from the email you received from thebooler ref offensive songs, could you please ban any song by Will Young, Adele, the Spice Girls, Justin Beiber, Westlife, Boyzone, a good few Girls Aloud songs but not all of them because I find them offensive. Did I say Adele, because not only do I find her voice offensive, I would class her as incredibly offensive to look at to boot!

Yours

the Sliver Fox

So on what grounds will it be offensive under the new laws ?

Sending proud edwards army home to think again.

Surely we are all children and citizens of the world everybody should be able to come and go as we pleased.

No body should be told or sent to go back home it very racist in its tone.

At least the famine song ask why? not sent or told anybody to go home.

FUXSAKE

The French were still a threat to you until us Scots joined in and helped.

It was a group of Frazer highlanders that won North America for the Brits and thus made English the dominant Language of North America and indeed now the world.