Rangers Minded Men

MacLelland and Greig left as they felt excluded, that's the reasons they gave.

Bain and McIntyre are suing for an apparent breach of contract or unfair dismissal or something similar, I'd have thought.

Johnston claimed expenses for journeys he took whilst with the club, but has only reared his head now... pure greed IMO.

The lawyers firm, should have been paid, Whyte has conceded this.

What information are you looking for? Legal files?

But supposedly he was chairman at the time ? Or am I mistaken ? If he was he should be suing himself. Or Murray.

Wouldnt surprise me if he just avoided sueing his good pal murray, who was the owner at the time.

But supposedly he was chairman at the time ? Or am I mistaken ? If he was he should be suing himself. Or Murray.

Aye, Whyte had no involvement at the time and when AJ resigned (forcibly in the end), he feels he was due 30k expenses from the club, which he's only just asked for.

That's the way I read that anyway. Someone far more clued up than I, will have a better explanation no doubt.

Aye, Whyte had no involvement at the time and when AJ resigned (forcibly in the end), he feels he was due 30k expenses from the club, which he's only just asked for.

That's the way I read that anyway. Someone far more clued up than I, will have a better explanation no doubt.

If Johnston was taking flights on Rangers' business and he obviously knew the state of our finances then why as "Rangers No. 1 fan" would he book first class when surely economy would have saved us money? The good thing about the next few months will be the exposure of the real charlatans in all of our financial matters